Circle Text on the Bottom of Circle

I am doing a circular logo and need to have circle text on the bottom reading from left to right. It appears that circle text plugin only allows one arc path - I can't think of a way so I've tried it manually sizing, rotating and placing the text (the word ASSOCIATION) on the bottom arc so it reads from left to right and it is laborious and inexact. - Attached.

Anybody?

post-74465-127083649649_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

I am doing a circular logo and need to have circle text on the bottom reading from left to right. It appears that circle text plugin only allows one arc path - I can't think of a way so I've tried it manually sizing, rotating and placing the text (the word ASSOCIATION) on the bottom arc so it reads from left to right and it is laborious and inexact. - Attached.

Anybody?

Simple solution in a four easy steps:

1. Create the top half of your circular logo. Using the "angle of arc" and "angle of start" sliders, format the text to the desired spec.

2. Make a new layer and save your image (this will make it so you can go back and adjust if you're not happy with your results after step 3).

3. Create the bottom half of your circular logo in the new layer. To do this, deselect the "clockwise" check box

4. Use the "arc" and "start" sliders to adjust the bottom text to be consistent in appearance with the text up top.

There you have it!

• 1 month later...

Simple solution in a four easy steps:

1. Create the top half of your circular logo. Using the "angle of arc" and "angle of start" sliders, format the text to the desired spec.

2. Make a new layer and save your image (this will make it so you can go back and adjust if you're not happy with your results after step 3).

3. Create the bottom half of your circular logo in the new layer. To do this, deselect the "clockwise" check box

4. Use the "arc" and "start" sliders to adjust the bottom text to be consistent in appearance with the text up top.

There you have it!