Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

This is a really TOUGH vote here. 

DrewDale - I love the colours and all the detail you have gone into, but I do feel the font would benefit more gradient around the first D and the last E. Still a tidy sig all the same :)

Sasha - The simplicity of your sig has won me over, I'm a sucker for clean lines and a nice reflection, a really nice first time entry. (love your current sig too)  some AA problems on your entry, but good all the same.   ;)

DrewDale - 0

sashawilko - 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Drewdale - A nice sig just a shame about the empty space.  I personally think it would look better if the diamond was centered and the line intersected your name and the black grey gradient background was cropped to about half it's height.

Sasha - Another nice sig,not as striking as your current one but still very pleasing to look at.

Drewdale - 0

Sasha - 2

As previously stated a  " really tough vote"

Sasha: very well done;  clean and legible with a nice refined use of shadow.

Drew:  I must say Wow  (does that translate into English English?)  I can hear the Cylon eye scanner as it sweeps across the sig, every time I look at it.

Drew -1

Sasha -2

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

penguin dolphin: That is a very nice sig. The text could use a little work, but the surrounding effects are amazing. I like the subtle way you included the planet.

nitenurse79: Also an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm not that found of that green-blue combo, although you make it look nice. Likewise, the text in this could use a little bit more attention.

p_d: 1

nn79: 0

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

• 3 weeks later...

Both are really well thought out, the only thing  that puts me off penguin dolphin's is the double text, just one in line with the horizon would have worked much better.  0 from me.

nitenurse79 has a space age thing about it and I really like the metalic style text and the radio-active glow through the middle. 1 point from me.

Score is updated to-

penguin dolphin - 1  

nitenurse79 - 2

swIFX9v.png

12d27bca.gif I can deside, I can, I know I can.........AGHHH !

Wheew, OK, It's...

penguin dolphin - 1

nitenurse79 - 3

nitenurse79 -wins

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

@ Scooter : you gotta put some critique or else the vote doesn't count.

:unimpressed: Sorry, your right; while transfering from word .doc skipped the line .

"Wheew, OK, It's... Nightnurse because of the hard edged color and use of blue ,green,gray and orange is tough to do and still be cool. 

penguin dolphin the wording/text needs to be sharper against the very well done background.

appologys to all.

Happy New Year! :mrcyan:

Scooter

Ekstaze; well done, I like the linear background, very crisp. Believe the figure could be sharper; text is very prominent and legible

Xzerizon;  very colorful. I am put off by the aqua, it seems to detract from both background and  text.  The red/black background is very strong so your text could be stronger in value to better stand out.

Ekstaze-- 1

Xzerizon- 0

Happy New Year All !

Scooter

Been a sucker for metal and grid style textures I have to say Xzerizon has captured it right. :)
Ekstaze sig is a little too "flat" for my liking (some drop shadow on one of the layers would have given it more depth. ;)

Ekstaze - 2

Xzerizon - 2

ZXCBOoZ.png

Been a sucker for metal and grid style textures I have to say Xzerizon has captured it right. :)

Totally agree on that one as those are 2 themes I use frequently. Hopefully the 3rd vote will come soon as I made a new metal texture background and came up with a killer battle siggy which I'm looking forward to sharing with you guys. excitede.gif

RFX5A1.jpg

Xzerizon's sig looks really nice, it kinda reminds me of dubstep (even though i hate noise)
It has that sort of 3D effect.
Ekstaze would have won my vote, if only the face wasn't so creepy with the blue (sorry if that was your actual face, it's just really creeping me out.

Xzerizon - 3 - winner
Ekstaze - 2
I enter.
EDIT:  this might be kinda irrelevant but for those of you who are curious, the text, I think it says "give me your money" 
4_zps143a2b81.png

Edited by penguin dolphin

sig123.png

Magic

Penguin's is ok as I like the perspective angle and the seal theme but I had to go with Ekstaze for the 3D-like depth and colors. The text looks a bit plain but I really like Eks's use of color fading and origami style shapes, something I haven't seen much of but really does stand out. Great job you guys! :D

penguin dolphin - 0

Ekstaze - 1

RFX5A1.jpg

I usually hate a large variation of colors but Ekstaze's sig I really like. The use of random shapes? to provide a background for the letters. I don't know you guys can see it :P, but I really like how it looks good job. As for penguin, its nice but the text being hard to read is one of the cons :P Keep at it both of you

penguin dolphin - 0
Ekstaze - 2

omExTE6.png