Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

I agree; I've always been a big fan of King's work. Minners yours seems a little overly bright on the left hand side and Kind you could've blurred the duplicated render slightly to blend it more into the background so it's not so distracting.

KING 2

Minners 0

7415 15 R3AL 1337 5P33K

KING: 3

Minners71: 0

KING, yours is one of the pure, crisp, clean ones i love.It's very well put together and not pixelly at all.

KING wins.While I'm here all go ahead and enter my new Road Blade sig

5081144_orig.png

Edited by TFPrime

The simplicity in the Road Blade singnature is nice, but I prefer the comatose signature. The fade outs and the squiggly line match well together, and the color scheme is great. Did you make the background yourself?

NinjaManDan21: 1

TFPrime: 0

NinjaManDan21: 2

Prime's is lacking in definition. It's quite bland and focul-less.

NMD the colours in yours dont match (the blue and the red). They contrast far too much, but it's still an overall better sig

NMD: 3

To be honest Prime, it just looks far too simple in m opinion, but keep trying :)

And I like the green squiggly line in the comatose sig and I love the background. :mrcyan:

Enter with my Chaos sig:

chaos.png

@TheHowler, great work. Looks like you've put a lot of time into that.

@Sfifer, great color set. The whole effect is calming, and I love the smoky type effect that you did around her head. The glowing necklace and headphones make it pop, and the font matches the feeling.

Sfifer: 1

TheHowler: 0

The Howler - You are improving all the time but I feel that you would be better suited to a smaller size sig nearer sfifers size.

Sfiffer - One of my fav sigs so you get the point just so clean and crisp looking, would like to see what renders or stocks you used.

The Howler - 0

Sfifer - 2

The Howler - 0

Sfifer - 3

Not much a decision here. Howler, you have improved a lot from what I can see, but it's really just no match for the simplicity of Sfifer's sig.

#winner Sfifer

I'll enter with one of my latest's...

sector8oct2011.png

I will challenge thee with this one. Dexter and blood render by me and background by PDN.

dex1blk.png

Edited by minners71

Your sig is nice Minners, but Mayor Mcsteeze's is just that bit better. I love the glowy lines and shards. :mrcyan:

Minners: 0

Mayor Mcsteeze: 1

Minners, yours feels a bit... lopsided.

The other one has a color set that I enjoy, and a few more effects.

Minners:0

Mayor McSteeze: 2

Mayors is nice but Minners is different to the norm ... with an excellent background

Minners: 1

Mayor: 2

Howler: The render is neat, and the background is nice, although the left half of the sig seems very empty and I don't like the blurry text very much.

NinjaManDan: The render is a little to small for my liking, and the background is pretty good except I can't really find any sense of direction in it and I feel lost. The text is very hard to read as well.

Howler-1

Ninjamandan-0

I find it a pity that this thread is dying.

Ummmm just a thought but instead of saying that ... a vote would have more beneficial ?

A bit like seeing a drowning man and just waving back at him ;)

Howler 2

NinjamanDan 0

Howlers is a bit more together and I like it more and more each time I see it. Plus cool colours in it

@Simplify, welshy is right why complain that a thread is dying and then do nothing to breathe new life into it ?

@ Walshy I LOL'd at your drowning man comment :) Probably shouldn't of :(

@Subsroora if you are new you should be introducing yourself in a welcome thread not sig battles.

The Howler you are improving but still have empty area on your sigs.

Ninjaman dan yours just seems a bit too blurry for me.

The howler 3

Ninjaman dan 0

The Howler wins

Sign in to follow this