Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

minners71: 2

TheHowler: 0

I'd have to go with welsh here. TH your ezio sig is good but the right side is empty. minners yours is simple and looks very good. I love the 3d-ness of the text there.

Its polite to wait for a battle to finish before jumping in guys. Someone has to get 3 votes.

Edited by minners71

Seriously people, read the posts above you! I'm tired of people cutting into other people's competitions to host their own, its plain rude.

with that said

--

TheHowler: 2

Although the black is distracting overall the sig is more polished that minners, it's also more creative.

TheHowler: 3

I like your's Minner, I enjoy 3d effects, but thats all you have. Its to simple. Sorry,

and TheHowler, yours rocks! I like the dark theme to it.

----------------------

Winner: TheHowler

alright then, now it prime and NMD.

NMD: 0

Prime: 1

Both are very simple, but despite not being able to see the render that well, Prime appears to have put a lot of effort in.

Guys you cannot vote then edit out your vote later its really not fair, also ninjamandans sig is now no longer showing. May I suggest that people taking part in this go to page 1 and please read the rules ignorance is not a valid excuse.

TheHowler: 1

minners71: 0

minners yours is good but the border and text are distracting. An advice make the text and the border as white/black or the main color of your sig. TheHowler your looks very good! it seems that you followed sharps tut. could have used a border.

minners71: 1

Both have their flaws and their strengths. Howler's downfall is that the idea isn't entirely his own and that vertical signatures generally don't look very good (personal opinion). Whereas minners downfall is the multicoloured border, and to a lesser extent the text.

However Howler's is blended quite well and I love the background on minners's, also bonus points for cutting it yourself.

Howler:1

Minners:2

I like holwers however minners is sharper.

Also sorry about image being gone earlier.trouble with image shack

Edited by NinjaManDan21

minners71: 3

TheHowler: A vertical signature? Huh, don't see how that would work. Also the image quality seems to have suffered a bit, quite many artifacts there. Point goes to minners, with a colourful (and more traditional! :D) design, and generally nice renders (if they are, that is, otherwise just kudos).

'Howler: 1

Rookking : 0

I like the colours and think it's a great concept by 'Howler. I wasn't too fond of the background but it's growing on me.

The Rookking - I like the glow of that pink @ the top (very unusual for me) but the rest just looks slightly too washed out next to it

Howler: 1

Rookking: 1

Rookking I like your use of c4ds, they way their color blends with the render, as well as how they overlap the character.

Howler, yours its great too, but the background seems too empty in my opinion.

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Rooking I like yours very well done but render sigs are not really my thing

The Howler I should hate yours due to the pixelation but I dont I find it fits the image well and its also feels imaginative.

Hmm hardest one yet but for thinking a little out of the box I am going with The Howler.

Rooking 1

The Howler 2 (just glad I didn't have to cast the winninmg vote :) )

Sign in to follow this