Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Pdm, I don't love the text or the border, but I do like the overall sig. It would help of you blended the render

more and found a better spot for the text.

3-0 #winner PDM

I want to enter another signature if I can:

bnkes-1.png

And by the way I'm pretty new to Paint.NET (used for about 4 months) so can you please send me a message explaining what you mean by blending. Thanks.

Edited by mattz1996

Mattz: 0

Heat Stroke: 1

Heat Stoke, that is a REALLY nifty sig. Text is placed well, and it looks so awesome.

Mattz, this is better...you are starting to match better, but Heat Stroke has the better signature.

mattz, i like how you used the render to make the background. the render itself isn't sized very good, i think you should make it smaller. also, the sig is too big.

heat stroke, wow really cool. text is awesome and everything looks real and... awesome. great sig!

2-0 heat stroke

heat stroke has an original sig right there you dont see to many that look like that does and mattz its better than your first one but work still needs to be done

3-0 heat stroke

#winner heat stroke

Wow, this is tough...but:

Heat Stroke: 1

Mayor_McSteeze: 0

Heat Stoke, once again an UNBELIEVABLE signature. Tutorial?

Mayor, it is great, but I do not like the text. That did it for me.

"I 100% agree with csm on this one"

paint dot mike

2-2

*Merged posts into one

Edited by csm725

Heat's is too chaotic, but i like it better than mayor's.

Heat 3

Mayor 2

#winner Heat

enter with:

5152785706_0ac5688719_z.jpg

Edited by Sharp

interseing battle.

crhisco: 1

sharp: 0

chrisco's looks like more work was put into it. i also like the grunginess and text.

sharp...is good and simplistic. Id on't know, chrisco' sis more appealing to me

3-0 #winner Chrisco

Just awesome. I just realized that the license plate is backwards, but I don't really care. Such a great sig, with awesome text too! 9.5/10 for you!

Sharp, I like it but it's not very impressive. I think some overlay text and some overlay borders would work. Your sig is not bad, it's just not my style. I give it an 8/10

Can't believe I could spend some time on a new sig and i just wants to enter with it. Btw, i liked both of the 2 sig from sharp and Chrisco, very great work.

scorpionq.png

Cortez: 1

Stone85: 0

Stone, it is really not my favourite. Looks like tons of stocks and c4ds pasted under the render. And the render is poorly blended. Colour Scheme is great though!

Cortez, another good render sig from you. I love it. Everything matches, and the text is execptional.

Stone, I enjoyed your signature, but I can tell what the render is, but barely. Great color scheme, but I like Cortez's more.

Cortez, this is great :) I tried making a signature with the same render but it sucked so its great to see what you made of it :)

Cortez: 3

Stone95: 0

#winner Cortez

I also want to battle with this, it took me a while to make :)

Stormt.png

Edited by mattz1996

mattz1996: getting better each sig! I really like the effects in the background. The text looks cool. But dont go overboard, I tend to do that and it gets chaotic. I dont think youve done it yet, but its a tip. I wish the render was blended more with the background though.

Tarat: The background is a great start! But the render looks like you pasted it on and thats it. Try different effects to help blend the render into the background. another tip is to try to pick renders that have a lot of dimension. the side view renders tend to make the sig look flat.

mattz1996: 1

Tarat: 0

Edited by Heat Stroke

Sign in to follow this