Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Agreed. Text is awesome, render goes well. Overall, great signature.

3-0 ai7.

--

#winner ai7

ghost_recon_signature_by_chrisco97-d30ar9p.png

Not my best, but definately want to battle with it! :)

All details are on DeviantART.

1-0 Chrisco

Love the scanlines, they are a good touch. The text is good and the background fits the render. The only negative for me is the light source. Maybe try to move that layer up a little bit so you don't see as much of it. JMO

CSM, the black outline outside of the white outline kills it for me. It looks like a very good 4 year olds drawing, but it'd be a lot cleaner without the outline. I like render sigs more.

Csm, very unique, see people doing a lot of render sigs lately, (Including myself) so its good to break the habit.

Chrisco: Not by any means your best, i don't like the diagonal lines and the light source is to bright and i feel that it should be more of a blue-ish tint.

Therefore...

CSM: 1

Chrisco: 1

CSM, that sig made me crack up. Thanks.

I'm gonna go with Chrisco, I love the Halo-3-style font, what is it?

Chrisco: 3

csm725: 1

#winner Chrisco

Now.... Anyone fancy a bout with my new one? I need the feedback.

Hexa%20Sig.jpg

Cause no one tells me something to it in the image umbrellas thread :D :D :D ...i will post it here and go against the sig of Musiphonix, btw hey we're very close in the date of joining the forum^^

lightnings.png

Edited by Cortez

well I can see musiphonix sig either... and i really like cortez sig :)

3-0

#winner Cortez

I'm entering with this:

ao2.png

Well really, both need work. Ptuz's is good, but the text is overdone. Needs some blending as well. pdm's is decent, render looks squeezed in. The background fits though, but I do not like the noise. Good placement and size for the text though.

Paint Dot Mike - 0

ptuz - 1

Ptuz's is more eye-catching.

I sort of agree with Chrisco, but I'm going with Paint.Mike

Maybe it's because I don't like the colors in ptuZ's sig.. I don't know.

Mike, try not to have your render too squeezed in. And the background of a city behind an anime render doesn't really make sense... but I like what you did with the stock, it looks good.

EDIT: Forgot to tag it boltbait.yikes.png

1-1

Edited by Stone85

I prefer the sig of ptuz. like the colours and the render. Mike is getting better but the render and the background didnt fit.

3 - 1 for ptuz

#winner: ptuz

Stone85: 1

Mayor: 0

Stone's is great! Depth, c4ds, smudging, good focal...what else do you want in a signature?

Mayor's is great as well, but the noise on it kills it.

This very difficult to say... First of all I like both sigs so its more my personal opinion to which one's the best. Even if Chrisco dont like the noise its my favorite so...

Stone85: 1

Major: 1

very difficult chose for me. i love the depth in mayors and the color contrast is great, but i think i like the extreme values in stone's sig more. so:

Stone85: 2

Major: 1

To be honest there is no contest for me. Mayor. Stone's is just too sharp and the colors are dull. There really isn't any flow to speak of, and the text is slightly difficult to read. Mayor's is sleek and the colors are vibrant.

Mayor: 2

Stone: 2

Sign in to follow this