Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Nice and funny idea grit, i like it but no chance against chrisco. Like I have already wrote to him the sig is awesome and everything fits together.

chrisco 1

drgrit 0

2-0 Chrisco

That sig is just awesome. The brushes (splatters etc) added to the render are dope. That sig ftw!

3-0 Chrisco, #winner chrisco

They both are unique, but in the end, Cortez has the best one. Why? Well,

Cortez has nice flow, and the colors match well with the sig. The popping out render really adds a nice tough to it. I have to say, Cortez has really improved since the last sig. 9.5/10.

And paint dot mike's sig is also nice. But, the render is pixelated and the tire gets cut off at the bottom. And there are really no effects going on.

--

Therfore:

Cortez: 1

paint dot mike: 0

Both are good sigs and I'm going to have to agree with Chrisco.

Cortez that is by far your best sig IMO, good job. The transperency really adds to it as Chrisco said. The text looks good and everything fits right. Only thing though- I don't really like to have a border when I have something sticking out of the sig.

PDM, that's a pretty good sig. There are some issues with the transperency though, such as the tire being cut off. Keep it up your sigs are starting to look good. Maybe read up on some tutorials.

2-0 Cortez

Both are good sigs and I'm going to have to agree with Chrisco.

Cortez that is by far your best sig IMO, good job. The transperency really adds to it as Chrisco said. The text looks good and everything fits right. Only thing though- I don't really like to have a border when I have something sticking out of the sig.

PDM, that's a pretty good sig. There are some issues with the transperency though, such as the tire being cut off. Keep it up your sigs are starting to look good. Maybe read up on some tutorials.

2-0 Cortez

'Nuff said

#Winner: Cortez

Edited by Drgrit

Mike; alias. Bad layer-ing effects. do offence. Sharp, its looking sharp, but I could use some purple and green in the background. maybe not green...

Mike:0

Sharp:1

I agree with Drgrit. Layer work is bad. Sharp, your signature is simple yet unique in a way:)

Sharp: 3

Mike: 0

Winner = Sharp

Also, I would like to battle someone with one of my only good sigs thats 500x200 or below(: :

beefyz.png

Edited by mattz1996

none of them are great but my vote goes for trekker cuz i assume his is 100% PDN

Trekker 1

Mattz 0

Edited by ptuZ

none of them are great but my vote goes for trekker cuz i assume his is 100% PDN

Trekker 1

Mattz 0

Yeah. Both are ugly. 2-0 Trekker for creativity and PDN.

Chrisco: 1

PDN Mike: 0

PDN Mike, I'ts alright but the lighting is way to strong and i would like to see some shading around the edges, (Vingette or something similar) and the lack of a border is distracting.

Chrisco, Great style, good flow, and blending is exceptional.

Mayor... is that new sig? not as good, but this is sig battles, so I must vote! Darn I wanted to battle... ANYWAYS....

Mike, the white splot there is strange. Julius Jones,, I mean chrisco... That is very good.

Chris:2

Mike:1

Two Seahawks sigs. Chrisco's is smoother and more pro. P.Mike's doesnt't blend so well. 3-0 chrisco. Winner #chrisco.

Sign in to follow this