Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

I agree here. The B&W is way overused. But, it is a nice signature, once again.

But paint dot mike, nice sig. Better than the last, but still needs somewhat improvement.

Stone85: 2

paint dot mike: 0

I'm gonna have to go with stone. It looks nice and clean. Mike, keep at it. I can see that you're improving though.

Stone85: 3

paint dot mike: 0

#winner Stone85

They're both pretty different sigs. I'm gonna go with Drgrit's because I like the feel of the sig and I can't really tell what's going on in the background of Leonte's sig. Too much red I guess. Grit's sig is very unique and I like it.

1-0 Drgrit

Holy god.... ninja'd by Dr.Grit :roll:

Stick13 has better execution here, render sigs are just to common and its not often you see a great non-render sig :D

Stone: 1

St1cki3: 2

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

Ummm whats happening with Remiis sig??? It keeps changin! Everytime I refresh!

Well, right now I see the blue one with the paint.NET user text. That would win, you almost nailed it, exept the black text that says intervention. So il have to vote Mcsteeve the Mayor. Cool bars n' top n' bottom border.

Oh ya mayor HOW do you know its Doctor Grit??? :lol: Well, thats what it is but no idea how you knew it. xD

Ummm whats happening with Remiis sig??? It keeps changin! Everytime I refresh!

Well, right now I see the blue one with the paint.NET user text. That would win, you almost nailed it, exept the black text that says intervention. So il have to vote Mcsteeve the Mayor. Cool bars n' top n' bottom border.

Mcsteeve:1

Remiiiiiiiii:0

Oh ya mayor HOW do you know its Doctor Grit??? :lol: Well, thats what it is but no idea how you knew it. xD

Edited by Drgrit

3-0 Mayor

Don't see why Remi entered looping userbars. Neither sig was extremely good in my opinion, but yours was the slightly better one of the two. And hey, its friggin Bulbasaur.

#winner Mayor_Mcsteeze

Also, there should be a rule that no looped graphics can be used (i.e. you can't post a graphic that changes when the page is refreshed).

Anyway, I'll enter. ^_^

33awh0n.jpg

Edited by Ai7

Ai7 ftw! awesomeness!

Remii; I think its saved as a gif. o.o

Its good, but it is beaten by the flower. Oh ya... use anti alias... the alias is making it jaggy (aka pixelted)

Remiiiiii:0

Ai7:1

Edited by Drgrit

Ai7: 2

Remii9512: 0

sorry Remii, but the elements are way too jagged, and it has a bit too much glow around the border

Sign in to follow this