Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

well im gunna start off the voting i guess

stone: 1

dr.grit: 0

stone i like the way your render blends but your text style is meh (it worked in mario but not really here)

dr.grit i liked your other sig that you had like your current one without the color better

Stone, vingette is to strong, and the render looks like it has i white outline and its to distracting from the sig, i would prefer a different text to. Background is Hawt I must say. :D

DrGrit: It's good, i love simplicity, but the glow is to strong, i as well liked the original best. (But i love the style :lol: )

Stone: 2

DrGrit: 0

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I agree, the text could use some work. Not one of my best, but my text never really looks good.

Anyone want to (whenever there is no battle of course) have a comp, but using the same render?

I'll try. Don't be frazzled by my (awesome) post count, I suck at render sigs and have only done 3 in my "career" :P .

Chrisco please keep Stone85's post above approved. :D

3-0 Stone

#winner Stone85

Edited by csm725

shock, your old one was better. But this one is still pretty good. I like the shiny background right behind the girl. For some reason, stones scares me .-. (yes, it is upside down!)

One all! (for people who cant read, 1/1)

#Stone85: 1

#Jake 0: 3

#Winner: Jake 0

@Stone85, I understand what you were going for but it could use some help getting there. The render only fits with the background from the tone of its shadow and the shadows along the edges of the signature. Shadows meaning the black space. The background is nice with its changes in tone, but the render could use some work blending into it.

@Jake 0, add a border and I love this signature.

This is hard, but I am going with paint dot mike since his is pretty good for a new one at signatures.

KING - 1

paint dot mike - 1

Edited by chrisco97

KING - 2

paint dot mike - 1

i have to give my vote to the one with the better depth and blending.

paint, yours is nice but its lacking good depth and (especially with the white around him) batman is not blended in well imho

paint dot mike - 2

king - 2

king, too similar to your current one and I'm having trouble describing what I'm looking at in your sig.

mike, wouldn't be my first render choice, but I like the sig. tip: get the Batman Forever font from dafont.com

KING - 2

paint dot mike - 1

i have to give my vote to the one with the better depth and blending.

paint, yours is nice but its lacking good depth and (especially with the white around him) batman is not blended in well imho

Couldnt have said it better myself 3-2 #winner King

stone. i really really like that sig. could be a tiny bit more blended but still great. text is good too

leonte: it seems like you pasted a background with a few pictures and add a blur and font. sorry

stone: 1

leonte: 0

Hmm. I dont really like either of them, no offence. The sigs you have are 100 times better. Leo yours looks blury and grey ( yes I read your post ) and stones looks kinda cheap. But im gonna go with stone.

2/0 stone.

Stone, best sig yet from you. I would recommend adding effects to the render though. Darkshock shows tips in his tut on how to do it good. Add some c4ds, just make it look nice. 8/10, render matches background very well.

Leonte, can't say much more then what has already been said.

Stone: 3

Leonte: 0

#winner Stone85

Sign in to follow this