Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Sorry ptuZ, I'm a Blue...

Also, logo is aliased.

Himself 1

ptuZ 0

Although if it was a CFC logo you get my vote. Because of that the score is:

Himself 0

ptuZ 1

Himself, blurry text and I would like it better with a transparent background.

Ptuz, I like the sig, and the team is nice too. I love the sig...except for the aliasing.

Himself, it is blurry and basicly just text. Therefore, Ptuz will get my vote.

Ptuz: 2

Himself: 0

Edited by chrisco97

ptuz: 3

himself22:0

ptuz, I am voting for you due to the fact I enjoy soccer.

himself22, I'm not a fan of the blur. You would have had my vote if you were using your current sig.

Winner is ptuz.

I would like to enter an old sig of mine which most have not seen. Notice the old icon.

BK_pdnspace_sigX.png

edited to correct ptuz from ptutz

Edited by BuzzKill

Buzzkill: 1

CSM: 0

There are positives and negatives to both. CSM's is kind of plain, with only the glass, but it's very realistic.

Buzzkill's has more to it, but I don't really like how the moon fades out and the clouds next to the moon.

My vote goes to Buzzkill.

Well, as himself said, there are positives and negatives to both...csm's is pretty plain, but I love the glass effect. It is really realistic. But I do not like how the text is taller than the letters...however, it is orange, probably my favourite color.

Buzzkill, he has some nice effects going on in his signature. I honestly love how the screenshot is used. I also love the moon. The clouds are nice too, I do not however like the stars. If he would have colored them, it would be a lot better.

Buzzkill - 2

csm725 - 0

Edited by chrisco97

I have never liked all text signatures unless they put together in a good way(E.G. like a logo with a motto). Maybe put a background or something. So my votes goes to...BUZZKILL!

Buzzkill - 3

csm725 - 0

#winner Buzzkill

I will enter this I guess:

Untitled3v3.png

Edited by DiscoPH3V3R

Erm... how can you have a probable favorite color?

Anyhoo,

None of these show off a lot of skill.

I think that, for some one who is new, Disco's sig shows an amazing amount of technique.

Chrisco's is also very nice, but Disco gets my vote.

Disco 1

Chrisco 0

Both, to me interesting signatures. Chrisco's is action-packed, and disco's is pretty unique. Also for someone new it is great.

here is some detailed critic:

Chrisco's Sig:

Colours - 8/10 | The colors go great with the render, and are also very nice for my taste.

Blending - 9/10 | You blended it very well, I have to say it is almost perfect, could use a bit more work.

Render - 9/10 | Goes great with the background, and is a great focal point for the signature.

Background - 9/10 | Wouldn't be to great without the render and the blending.

I would give chrisco's sig a 9/10.

Disco's sig:

Colours: 5/10 - Hey, they are not bad, but I do not like them overall.

Blending: 0/0 - No blending really.

Render: 8/10 - I will classify this as the c4d. It is pretty nice, I saw the orig. in your gallery. Nice work changing it's colors.

Background: 8/10 - Probably the best part of the sig. I like it, but I am not fond of the grid used in it.

I would give disco's sig a 7/10.

Therefore chrisco gets my vote.

Chrisco - 1

Disco - 1

I like the colors in disco's better, but the c4d's arent blended in really at all. Chrisco's looks a bit chaotic, but is blended better and looks the best overall.

Chrisco - 3

Disco - 1

I will enter with

4727915155_596f28efb1.jpg

Edited by Sharp

Sharp 1

arceus 0

Sharp, I like the dentage/smudgage.

Nice colors and nice take on gloss.

arceus, there is no real flow going on. Colors not so good.

I have to agree with csm here...however, I do not like the white line in the middle of sharp's sig. But, his is still better.

Sharp - 2

arceous - 0

same as those above me, and i think that arceus's havs the "wrong" shape of a sig...

Sharp - 3

arceous - 0

#winner - Sharp

Falken: 1

Ember: 0

Falken, the color scheme works really well and is'nt to vibrant which works well. It also flows very well.

EmberStone, I like this sig, but it almost looks like many stocks just put together.

Sign in to follow this