Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Schnicka: 1

N00Bz: 1

I like both signatures but I love N00Bz use of the stock. The grainy effect when used effectively looks great, I believe N00bz utilizes it in a great way.

Rookking-2.pngDrinkingsodagif.gif

^ Pointless post dude, seriously.

--

Schnicka: 1

N00Bz: 2

I love both of them, however I voted for N00BZ simply based on personal preference.

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

N00Bz:2

TheHowler: 0

I like N00Bz's a lot, especially the details on the sides, are those C4D's? And if not, how'd you do them? Howler, your is pretty good too, its just a tiny bit pixelated, especially on the render.

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

Noobz: 3

I like the color and the mood it produces and the color matches the character of hatsune miku. The green lantern seems a bit pixelated and the color seems a bit pale.

animationv.png

Sfifer: 1

TheHowler:0

Sfifer I like the usage of the c4d but the background is very bland. TheHowler nice concept here but the smiley is a bit pixelated but good nonetheless

-

@Schnicka yep those are c4ds

Edited by N00Bz

Sfifer:1

TheHowler:1

I like them both very much, but Howler's is much more creative. There have been hundreds of render sigs, so it's nice to see someone branch out. It's not that Sfifer's is bad, I just like when people think outside of the box.

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

Edited by minners71

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

I think it's any sig, as long as you made it. :P

Sfifer: 1

Howler: 3

Howler wins!

I really like Howlers use of inverted colors mixed together like that.

Sfifer, yours is cool but the figure is somewhat rough espeacially around the hands.

Now I enter this sig:

reflectiontag2.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

you're*

--

NinjaManDan21: 1

TFPrime: 0

NinjaManDan's seems more like an actual 'sig', where as yours Prime is just more of a square picture. The effects on both are quite basic, and although NinjaManDan's is based of a tutorial he has taken it in his own direction. Also it reminds me of the Matrix slightly.

Prime your's just doesn't work as well; green and orange are two contrasting colours that don't mix well, especially in the way you have tried to. Also your subject matter is getting repetitive

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

NinjaManDan21: 2

TFPrime: 0

TFPrime your render is very hard to see and the colors dont mix well as what sfifer said. NMD your sig looks more professional in terms of size and i like the fact that you branched out of pyro's tutorial, the raindrops and ripples look very good and the gradient bars as i have said before looks like mountains which all in all fits very well in the theme of your sig.

Ninjamandan21 3

TFPrime 0

Both seem a bit blurry and no real focus to primes one.

Winner Ninjamandan21

I enter this one:

Untitled-25.png