Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Sfifer:0

N00Bz:2

--

Sfifer, i feel that the city is a little faded.It's to grey and doesn't really look like fog, just...Grey.N00Bz, i'm a fan of color.I think that the work of how you used different shades of red, i really enjoy.Also, the anime girl makes it cooler.

7709837.png?292

I cant choose between both, so I dont think i will vote.

I love the concept and layout of Sfifer sig, but, I think that NOOBz sig flows better, and the colour use is outstanding. :)

Edited by Balnce
Balance%20weave.jpg

It's very close, but I'm gonna have to say...

Sfifer: 1

N00bz: 3

#winner N00bz

Sfifer, don't get me wrong, I love your signature, but I feel, as Balance said, N00bz's flowed better. I think if the town was really faded but still visible at the edges, it would have been much better. Keep up the good work :D

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Damn so close.

--

Rookking: 1

Balnce: 0

Sorry Balance; the render's contrast is a little to high and besides that the background is a bit bland. Rookking's just flows better; it's busy yet subtle.

Edit: Also Balnce you need to make the text far more noticeable. I didnt even see it until i physical stared at the sig.

Edited by Sfifer

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

Nice comp Sfifer

--

Rookking: 3

Balnce: 0

Rookking's sig flowed nicely and the composition was good however balnce's was very plain imo for a render sig and the text was hard to see. rookking gets my vote.

#winner: Rookking

Enter:

HighPriest.png

Edited by N00Bz

It was a tense one indeed N00Bz haha

--

N00bz: 1

TheHowler: 0

Noobz's is just far more polished that yours Howler. His is cleaner and has more attention to detail right down the placement of the text behind the render. TheHowler yours is a bit blurry and the text doesn't really stand out. The border could do with some AA as well, but a good effort nonetheless.

NOOBz: 2

@TheHowler - I like the right hand side of yours, but the text is a bit blurry, and the border + bacckground could do with a bit of work.

@NOOBz - Really good use of colour, and the way you layed it out makes it look very appealing to the eye. You got to tell me how you made that. :)

Balance%20weave.jpg

Well the vote if I were not counting my self would be for you Noobz.So now some one would need to challenge my sig correct since that is 3 for you.

Edited by Keith Cancel
  • Upvote 1

animationv.png

Wow..... That's awfully selfish.

--

Since Keith technically voted I guess the standings from the last comp are:

N00bz wins.

--

I challenge Keith with this old one

tumblr_le6jbqGkjA1qc7892o1_400.png

(btw keith only 3 of those characters are actually from Code Geass)

Edited by Sfifer
  • Upvote 1

Wow..... That's awfully selfish.

--

Since Keith technically voted I guess the standings from the last comp are:

N00bz wins.

--

I challenge Keith with this old one

tumblr_le6jbqGkjA1qc7892o1_400.png

(btw keith only 3 of those characters are actually from Code Geass)

I know that. That is a screen name of mine that I have used before. Omnipotent Geass.

animationv.png

Sfifer:1

Keith Cancel:0

Keith yours has no flow and is cluttered because there is no focal point. the background looks like it was made half-assed. sfifer i like the way the c4ds are put giving it a shattered kind of look but the background could use more work. sfifer gmv

Sfifer: 2

Keither Cancel: 0

I think Sifer's has really nice flow, the c4d is effective. Keither, yours is good but the flow is a bit odd

Rookking-2.pngDrinkingsodagif.gif

Sfifer: 3

Keith Cancel: 0

I agree with N00Bz and Rookking, Keith's is cluttered and doesn't draw your eye to a specific spot, which is a must-have for a render sig.

Edit: Plus, Keith, try to have a little bit more courtesy and follow the rules. Even if you had been nice and done like everyone else, I still would've voted for Sfifer's, but being rude doesn't exactly help peoples' opinions of you. Just a little constructive criticism to help you in life, no hard feelings? :)

Stock:

http://wallpapersdepot.com/wallpapers/the-american-flag-1440x900.jpg (I think I accidentally used the thumbnail version though :\)

Fonts:

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=seeing+stars&text=I&psize=l (Used for the star)

I can't remember the text font, but I doubt you need that, I just made sure you knew where the star came from (Although recoloring it was a tad tricky)

I enter with my current sig:

captainamericasigs.png

Edited by Schnicka

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery