Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Another tough one :(

Thanks for posting the renders guys, were they both pre cut for you ?

I will take it as yes. Feel that NMDs placement and size of render was good but it was blurred way too much, infact I doubt anyone outside of the gaming community would realise it was the nanosuit from crysis.

The howlers render also includes a lot of background with it, meaning that the right hand side is quite simple, the image/render posted over a gradient maybe. Also the focus of the render is too small or the sig is too big whatever way you look at it.

Backgrounds both look simple but feel that NMD probably was more inspired and as stated above the right hand side of Howlers sig is the render.

Colouring/Lighting is good in both and work well so even there.

I suppose I will have to give it to NMD but soo close.

Ninjamandan 1

TheHowler 0

I guess I'll vote to keep this moving along. To be brutally honest, I'm not a huge fan of either one.

TheHowler's, in my opinion, is too much non-pdn to win a sig battle on the paint.net forums. Plus, it's a tad bit pixelated, which takes away from the overall composition.

That being said, NMD's isn't very detailed, and the render is WAY too blurred, i couldn't even tell what it was when I first looked at it. However, I like the little green laser-thing, so I guess that's the only reason I'm voting for NMD's, except just to move this thing along.

NinjaManDan: 2

TheHowler: 0

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

I agree 100% with every Schnicka said above.

NMD: 3

#NinjaManDan wins!

--

I enter this for the sake of keeping the comp running

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

Sfifer - nice sig, clean and crisp and good flow

TheHowler - Your best yet but still you have empty areas the same could be said for sfifers as well but the empty white areas on his seem to flow with the sig.

Sfifer wins.

Sfifer - 1

TheHowler - 0

Edited by minners71

Sfifer - 3

TheHowler - 0

I like Howler's a lot, but like some have said it's a little bit empty on the right, and the checkerboard of glowing lines beside the wolf is somewhat distracting, although it looks cool, I'm not sure what to think about it.

@K_I_N_G

Okay A: Talking.Like.This. Gets very annoying, and I'm pretty sure there is a rule against talking in weird ways, i.e l33t sp33k or Using.Periods.After.Every.Single.Word.

B: The whole point of competitions is for people to say who's they like better and WHY, so what you said was going against the whole point of the competitions.

Lecture Complete :P

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

I agree; I've always been a big fan of King's work. Minners yours seems a little overly bright on the left hand side and Kind you could've blurred the duplicated render slightly to blend it more into the background so it's not so distracting.

KING 2

Minners 0

7415 15 R3AL 1337 5P33K

KING: 3

Minners71: 0

KING, yours is one of the pure, crisp, clean ones i love.It's very well put together and not pixelly at all.

KING wins.While I'm here all go ahead and enter my new Road Blade sig

5081144_orig.png

Edited by TFPrime
7709837.png?292

The simplicity in the Road Blade singnature is nice, but I prefer the comatose signature. The fade outs and the squiggly line match well together, and the color scheme is great. Did you make the background yourself?

NinjaManDan21: 1

TFPrime: 0

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

NinjaManDan21: 2

TFPrime: 0

Prime's is lacking in definition. It's quite bland and focul-less.

NMD the colours in yours dont match (the blue and the red). They contrast far too much, but it's still an overall better sig

@TheHowler, great work. Looks like you've put a lot of time into that.

@Sfifer, great color set. The whole effect is calming, and I love the smoky type effect that you did around her head. The glowing necklace and headphones make it pop, and the font matches the feeling.

Sfifer: 1

The Howler - You are improving all the time but I feel that you would be better suited to a smaller size sig nearer sfifers size.

Sfiffer - One of my fav sigs so you get the point just so clean and crisp looking, would like to see what renders or stocks you used.

The Howler - 0

Sfifer - 2

I will challenge thee with this one. Dexter and blood render by me and background by PDN.

dex1blk.png

Edited by minners71

Minners, yours feels a bit... lopsided.

The other one has a color set that I enjoy, and a few more effects.

Minners:0

Mayor McSteeze: 2