1. 1. Vote for the best wallpaper

• CSM725
    • Welshblue
    • Barbieq25
    • JD Melek
    • Possum Roadkill

Congratulations Welshblue ! The winner with 7 votes [41.18%]

Runner up is Possum Roadkill with 5 votes [29.41%]

WOW what a squeeker !!! This exciting competition has now drawn to a close after many perilous twists and turns.

Welshblue, if you could send me your theme please !

A personal note: Sorry I was late to get the poll closed. Our internet went out a little after 11:00 p.m. last night. I was on the phone with "Charlie the wonder tech" for two hours before finally giving up. You know when you live way out in the country, things happen. I don't know if some farmer's drunk son knocked down the antenna with his tractor or if Rocky the Raccoon committed suicide by electric shock while chewing on some wires, but things are up and running now, some 13 hours later. I feel like I'm stuck in an episode of Green Acres sometimes......

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

hmmm, how 'bout we do a photo manipulation or design a movie wallpaper or something

I'm sure that Welshblue would be open to any suggestions you might have, but since he is the winner, it's up to him to decide.

I like the idea of a photo manipulation theme, and your idea of doing a movie poster is a great idea. Would you mind if I consider it for a them for someone where else?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I'm sure that Welshblue would be open to any suggestions you might have, but since he is the winner, it's up to him to decide.

I like the idea of a photo manipulation theme, and your idea of doing a movie poster is a great idea. Would you mind if I consider it for a them for someone where else?

im fine with that, i dont copy right ideas like those ones :P feel free to use the ideas as you please (as long as its not illegal) :P :P :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: