What do YOU use Paint.Net for?

Hi

I thought I'd just ask what primary usage of Paint.Net do you use it for?

(Keep it brief please and on target)

Me:

Work

I use it at work to edit screen-shots, removing patient identifiable data, mostly for teaching etc.

I work for the British Health Service (NHS) and they are too cheap to buy a proper graphics program

but stipulate it anyhow and MS paint is just awful for the task.

I use Wink to make guided tutorials with the results. (Wink Forum Moderator)

Home

Produce and label detailed maps often overlaid on a Google map for family and friends (lots of travelling)

and screenshots of PC tricks for Noobs.

I am noobie friendly

CjW

Edit by Rick: Sorry, no flashy animations in avatars or signatures.

Since the day I found this program (4/1/10), I have just been using it to test out tutorials, practice and build my skill. Mainly I make things revolved around space/sci-fi/modern (clean) looking, but I sometimes go out there and make something unique to my style. You will notice in a lot of my sigs I use a lot of hexgrid plugin and bevel selection.

I just use it for fun and if necessary, I also use it for homework, other work, etc. It's basically my all-purpose image editor. I rarely switch over to GIMP or any of my other image editing programs unless I absolutely must have a certain brush. I've been using PDN since v2 (first got it because I couldn't find MS Paint XD I was so noob back then)and the updates have kept up with all my needs since then. PDN rocks!

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo