HELP about drawing lines :)

Hello i have a question about drawing a line, but not a simple i mean a special one.

groupopen.png

See, i want to draw a line that fade out the colour ? I think to draw more a curve like that one the picture (ive done that but dont know how xDDDD) I only want to draw a curve / line and the line colour have to ... fade out or goes into another colour with antialias if possible. Plase help me ^^

I'm not sure what it is you actually want. I attached a pic of what I think you might be trying to say. 23766_93483b7ba01d311a221d124267580b83(the last one is just a cool effect I made while trying to do what you said :roll: )

If none of those is it, could you please be more specific about what you want? thanks!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hell ya thats it ^^can you tell me the trick ? please

I want exactly this, can you adjust the radios from the colour effect, i mean thhat the blue colour goes into black, gradient i think is the word im searching for

its hard to explain, im from germany and dont know the exactly discriptions xDDDDD

but loock at my picture above a blue curve and from the buttom of the picture the blue colour goes over to black but the curve is to identify ?

Hell ya thats it ^^can you tell me the trick ? please

I want exactly this, can you adjust the radios from the colour effect, i mean thhat the blue colour goes into black, gradient i think is the word im searching for

its hard to explain, im from germany and dont know the exactly discriptions xDDDDD

but loock at my picture above a blue curve and from the buttom of the picture the blue colour goes over to black but the curve is to identify ?

Try the different blurs. I think a combination of a subtle Radial Blur and Gaussian Blur should work quite well.

Edited by someone93

Follow the tutorial in the attachment from 1-7. Should get you what you want ;)

Edit by Rick: Deleted 1MB attachment... why on earth would you post that here? Upload it to your own server and post a link.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

In addition to L3ron's second how to, you could also use a radial blur placed below the edge of the canvas if the line is at the bottom and vice versa.

Edit:

I came up with this using the above technique:

blur.png

Edited by someone93