Printing Dvd Cover issues

I have several Dvd Covers that I would like to print, however I have had issues getting the correct size. I use Paint.NET Regularly, and I would Imagine someone here would know what I need to do.

I am currently running windows 7 and everytime I print a dvd cover the are just smaller than the regular dvd cover size(Before on XP I was able to print them no problem).

No matter what program I use I end up having to print using microsoft photo printing wizard. I have tried many different configurations and I get two issues.

1. When I have the settings on default I print the cover and It fully prints, but the height is just too small for my dvd case, and it isnt quite wide enough as well.

2. When I choose 8.5x11 Borderless (Assuming It would print correctly, but after it prints for a while It has been enlarged to the point where it runs off the page, and it is WAY too large, even for a dvd case.

I used to be able to print them correctly using paint, but I have no clue how I was able to.

I am using standard letter paper 8.5x11 in., the same size I correctly printed them out on before.

Can I use Paint.NET to fix this issue, or should I use a different program, I would be in debt to the person who assists me.

Thanks in advance (Oh boy that was noobish)...

That solved most of my problems, however, When I print the image it cuts the image off, even while there is still room to spare.

I have JUST enough space for the last part. It is a cover of Bioshock 2 and it cuts off from the "L" in the live text, and half of the 2K game logo.

I there anything else I could do?

It sounds like it's not interpreting your printer's margins correctly. Have you tried playing around with those?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Alright after extensive work I have managed to print out 98% of the total image, and there is still enough space to print the entire image, however it has improved from the previous problem. I'm using an HP Deskjet 5150, if there are any soulutions other than the previous, that would work?

• 3 years later...

I can advise you on the program <link redacted>. To create labels, covers and inserts for boxes cd/dvd drive. The program supports Windows 7 as well as all the most popular printers (HP, Canon, Epson, ...).

Edited by david.atwell
removed potentially spammy link

Tomsm,

Please do not necropost.  This thread has been dead for four years.  Check up on the rules before posting any further.

I'm also editing the link out of your post.  To dredge up a four-year-old post just to put a link in seems somewhat spammy.

Please don't take any offense.  I just don't know who you are yet.  :-)  Thanks.  Welcome to the forum!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.