opticolororbs.png
Hidden Content: Email me
goldorbsargonIII.png
inspired.png for Bbq.
multimarbles.png

older stuff..

everyone is entitled to an opinion,and your opinion of my work is highly valued.Please feel free to utilise your

"constitutional right to free speech" and openly voice your thoughts on what you have viewed here :mrgreen: I can assure you that there will be no penalties for honesty :lol: (well.. not many)..thanks for visiting,you may go have a :coffee: now.

regards j.d.

Edited by j.d.melek

Hey you got it ! Great ! I had just replied in your other thread. ( You might want to delete that one since we are only allowed one thread in the Gallery). Thanks for helping Sarkut, your the greatest !

Beautiful image ! Very nice colors with a smooth feel. Kind of fire like. I really like it. Great job and welcome to the forum ! Glad to have you aboard.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I can't believe this is your first image! It's fantastic!

Great colour & flow. Could be a bit bigger but that is only because I wanted to see into this lovely work. I feels like I'm being drawn in to the image.

Now that I've picked up my jaw - Welcome! Like Possum said, great to have you here.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

hi.barbieg25. thanks for looking and your kind words.it really is my first go at this. so many effects to choose from, cannot remember what i began with.,I believe I was playing with Pyrochilds fire plugin when a face appeared in my "smudge". I thought it looked o.k. thanks again.j.d.

Possum, thanks for your help and advice..although i cannot seem to find where to delete original thread from..pdn or photobucket? I am very concerned about breaking any rules. I do hope to be around for a while and not x-comunicated on my first visit! j.d.

hi.barbieg25. thanks for looking and your kind words.it really is my first go at this. so many effects to choose from, cannot remember what i began with.,I believe I was playing with Pyrochilds fire plugin when a face appeared in my "smudge". I thought it looked o.k. thanks again.j.d.

Possum, thanks for your help and advice..although i cannot seem to find where to delete original thread from..pdn or photobucket? I am very concerned about breaking any rules. I do hope to be around for a while and not x-comunicated on my first visit! j.d.

Glad to help. I think you could nicely explain to Pyrochild what happened and ask for his assistance in deleting your other thread on this forum. I think he'll understand and help you out. Again, welcome to the forum, and hope to see you again soon.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

thank you for taking the time to view and comment. still in junior class,it may take a while to graduate to level i am seeing here. maybe im outta my depth! not giving up yet though. eager to learn. thanks again. j.d.

• 1 month later...

Fabulous gallery! So glad you did it.

I really like the rose part in Golden Rose. That is really awesome!

My faves are: Purple Pearls, In Flight, Pearls of Wisdom, & The Charkra.

Really nice images here!

The first is by far my favorite - strikingly beautiful piece!

many thanks to you both for dropping by, much appreciated :D

barbieq, the rose you mentioned began"life" as something totally different :/ but I really loved the outcome too.thanks.

csm. the "crystal rose bowl" was born with a lot of help from "sokagirl" ( and encouragement from others.) :P

so glad you liked it. thanks.

regards j.d.

j.d. many of my images began life as something else...that what the process of creation is all about.

My latest is a rework of a simple orb. Experimenting with ideas is a process that I thoroughly enjoy & sometimes the outcome is good other times it goes in the bin but you learn something with that too.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Wow. What a great start to the introduction of your art. Pearls of Wisdom, Believe and Chakras are really great. Especially Chakras, like that a lot

NIce pics!

4th one (In Flight) is my favourite!!! :D :D :D really good!

Oh my oh my , dude where have you been .. It's about time you've shown us all your beautiful creations :D so many wonderful things to see , keep up the great job ;)

thank you all for taking the time to visit..really appreciated :D

@welshblue..glad you like "chakras"..I call on mine a lot! ;)

@PtuZ..thanks,,in a colourful mood the day "in flight" was born. glad you like it.

@Sokagirl..some of those pics. would not have come about without "your..(and others)" imput. I thank you kindly for that B)

regards j.d.

• 2 weeks later...

new updates on page 1

no.1..I just love colourful stuff.

no.2..eventually got sargon III orbs!

no.3..just a "thank you".

no.4..variation on orbs..marbles!

thanks for dropping by..enjoy..

regards j.d.

I love all of the new updates, especially the orbs!

thanks Chrisco for dropping by.

I know the "orbs" have been done to death but it took me ages to get them looking reasonably o.k. :/

so I just had to show them off :mrgreen:

regards j.d.

Doesn't matter that orbs are done to death...your take on them is fantastic! I really love them all. The inspired piece is also very well done!

glad you like it Bbq. not a touch on "the gold master" but a start nevertheless :lol:

regards j.d.

• 1 month later...