WOTW #16 | Theme is: This Day in Music History

i did have some ideas but they were too hard, then i was overwelmed with schoolwork and didn't do anything so i didn't enter this one, it was a tad too hard me thinx

Other than looking up a date on a website and some people in Google images, it was pretty much making a collage, adding it to a background and embellishing it with some related objects. What part did you think was too hard? Isn't being challenged a part of a competition? Not trying to be mean, just asking for future reference.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

no, finding the stuff and putting it together, i just couldn't get it look like in my head so i guess i gave up

Ah, there in lies your problem. Don't give up. We only really learn from failure. If this was easy we would all be Welsh Blue, A Fleeting Glimpse or Yellowman. I fail so many times on every piece you really wouldn't believe it. (Some people say I fail on every piece anyway. <_< ) But from every failure, I learn something that makes my next attempt better. If we all work within our comfort zone, life would become boring and sterile. There would be no need for a Paint.net because there would be no need for art. Everything would be gray and bland. Get out there on the ragged edge and try something you know you can't do, and fail. Then try it again with the knowledge that you gained from your first attempt. You will succeed even in failure.

P.S. Has anyone heard from Flip?

Edited by Possum Roadkill

I am not entering this competition because I didn't have a whole lot of time.

P.S. No, I havent seen Flip.

That's OK. I know. Thanks for the possum !

I think we need a moderator. We seem to have misplaced Flip ! Man down ! Man down !