No nubs after creating a line?

Hi there.

I'm an isometric pixel artist and I really like Paint.net's efficiency for pixel art, except for one thing. I was wondering if I could draw a line without the nubs popping afterward. You see, I primarely use the line tool and

always need to press Enter to make the dots disappear or else I can't draw another line near the end of the first one. I know theses nubs can be really helpful for typical users but for me they are a total pain in the < no swearing >.

Any ideas?

So there is no way I can deactivate the nubs thing? I mean really deactivate it for good not with a key each time I draw a line.

Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of option included in the software?? I'm sure this would please many fake pixel artists :wink:

What about a plugin??

Hack? :lol:

Thank you for the replies so far.

Hi there.

I'm an isometric pixel artist and I really like Paint.net's efficiency for pixel art, except for one thing. I was wondering if I could draw a line without the nubs popping afterward. You see, I primarely use the line tool and

always need to press Enter to make the dots disappear or else I can't draw another line near the end of the first one. I know theses nubs can be really helpful for typical users but for me they are a total pain in the < no swearing >.

Any ideas?

Have you tried using Microsoft Paint?

Paint.NET may not be the program for you.