Sign in to follow this  
Mayor_McSteeze

Mayor Mcsteeze's Gallery! New Project Update! July 15th, 2011.

Both are excellent. I do find the text on the Killzone one distracting too, but overall, they are both very nice. Especially the House one. I love how you used the fractal. :)

You've improved quite a lot. The killerzone one is really good compared to this forum's level in sigs. Text sucks though, even don't add it or add some that fits better. Light source beside the focal's head looks random though, I would rather leave it out because it doesn't go with the rest of the fx. It's also over sharpened as some parts but wow, nice work. =]

Im back with a couple new updates.

First of all, Here's two new signatures, sort of a different style on the second one, no C4D's or any of that stuff. B)

lamboa.png

fallout3sig.png

Second of all, I would like to announce my next project which I call, Pip-Boy Restoration. (For those of you who don't know, the Pip-Boy is a Wrist-mounted Computer device used as the menu's in the popular Fallout games.)

Here is what I'm starting with.

fallout3pipboyrestorati.png

The Small circles are screwheads that I need to replace, the ovals near the bottom are the toggles between the 3 different screens of the Pip-Boy, and lastly, I will be replacing the entire interface of the screen. Wish me luck!

I was wondering how you did the Lamborghini image?

Quite simple actually, Smudging around the edges of the car to produce that smoke effect near the tires, some various C4D's under, and around the car with the same color as the car, then Smudged the road lines to create the effect of some speed and loss of depth perection. Then a lot of color corrections on top of that to make the whole image stand out and have a vibrant feel to it.

Hope this helps. :)

Quite simple actually, Smudging around the edges of the car to produce that smoke effect near the tires, some various C4D's under, and around the car with the same color as the car, then Smudged the road lines to create the effect of some speed and loss of depth perection. Then a lot of color corrections on top of that to make the whole image stand out and have a vibrant feel to it.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you so much! I think I'm gonna try this with a Bugatti!

Looks like you resisted the urges :P

If they come on again - disconnect your internet access ;)

Alright you little demons, after 11 hours and lots of coffee, Project Pip-boy is (somewhat) Finished. (Hooray!) :lol:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L Stats Screen

pipboyv1green.png

Apparel Items Screen

pipboyapparelv1.png

IF you would like anything explained feel free to ask away. B)

Nice job. Love the lights.

It may be just me after only a couple of hours sleep, but the screen seems a bit too bright ? Have you tried lowering the opacity slightly ?

I agree with everything Welshy has said on this one, except the sleep bit.

The little man is cute too but maybe the second one should be blurred ever so lightly? In comparison to the text he seems a bit too sharp?

Nice outcome...bet you are a happy chappy now :lol:

Wow!! You're like... a pro at grunge, smudge, and lighting. All your work is full of depth as well. You make me envious of your skill.:mrgreen:

How do you do the lighting so well?

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Haha, thank you, it makes me happy to see someone is looking up to my artwork.

As for the lighting, I usually set my primary to a very light color, then set my secondary to and color with the alpha value at (0).

Then I use the circle gradient to draw a light colored circle over the sig, then set it to either additive, screen, or lighten.

Hope this can help you out. :D

Really nice job on the Sector8 sig ... awesome flow, depth and lighting in it.

Not so keen on the venom ones - the background seems a bit busy and empty at the same time :/ (If that makes sense ?)

Love the surfer girl one ... nice touch with the orbs

Thanks welsh, I know you're really not the signature type of person but it means a lot that you what post your thoughts on here.

Update: Re-did the Venom sig, I am 450% happier with this one than the last versions. :lol:

V.3

venomv4.png