In need of some inspiration.

I can't make anything until I have something that just really inspires me or something comes to mind from past graphics. Usually the themes and wanted stocks just come to me somehow, and I almost always get great feedback, but sometime I just can't help but draw a blank, and that means it's time to search. I find inspiration by looking at my old graphics (the themes usually lead me to another), looking at my friend's (I try not to copy, but when I find something that inspires me, the graphic is almost always based off of that one), Thinking of a random thing and Google Image searching it (I can find something I like, or something that leads me to another). Try doing that and let me know if you get inspired so I know I'm not weird :lol:

[url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33782]My gallery[/url]

You could always enter one of the competitions. Right now you are at the point of where two are being voted on and that means there will be at least one new comp starting in a couple of days. The SOTW will be over tonight so voting will start tomorrow and it will start anew in a couple of days. Sometimes the theme it'self will inspire you, and sometimes it one of the entries. Maybe it's not inspiration that is the problem. Anyone can draw anything they want, a match, and a lighter come to mind. If they want to, they can draw it very well. If they are not inspired to, they won't do it well or even do it at all. So maybe it's not inspiration, but motivation you need. Welsh Blue had the motivation to draw a blue lighter because of a bet with his daughter. It's one of the best drawings by one of the best on the board. It wasn't the inspiration, it was the motivation.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE