Sign in to follow this  
myoriah

Where Is The Nearest PDN Annonymous Chapter?

Where are the nearest PDN Annonymous meetings held? Just in case there isn't one yet I'll start one right here.

Hi my name is Myoriah. I'm addicted to Paint.Net and lately this forum. I must confess I was overjoyed when my boss called today and said that I didn't need to come into work. She had more people scheduled than she had jobs for.

I meant to go get my hair colored today after my boss called but I got sidetracked with this idea I had for a new sig as well as ideas for graphics to use for the St. Patrick day cards I'm making for friends and family. I'm afraid if I leave for a minute the muse will leave me.

My dogs look at me with soulful questioning eyes as if to say "Why don't we go on walks anymore Mom?" I noticed the other day when I walked into the kitchen for a cup of coffee to keep me going that they now waddle instead of walk and JR now dusts the floor with his belly. :lol: One less household chore for me to do now.

Talking about household chores the furniture now looks like someone used a blur effect on it. The original surface no longer recognizable. My bedroom looks like someone went and made a collage by randomly throwing around images on a canvas.

Sorry have to go the muse is calling and I need to get back to my open program of Paint.Net and follow up.