I need help with my buddys picture.

Last year my buddy pasted away in a bike accident and on March 7 we are having his one year memorial and I would like to design a picture for the front and back of some shirts so I can give away to friends and family. I just dont have the skill to do all this so if anyone could help I would really appreciate it and also will the family and friends. So on the front I would like his picture and to take the background out and to say "When someone you love becomes a memory,the memory becomes a treasure."first part of words on top and second on bottom. And on the back I would just like it to say R.I.P. MBS 7.7.87-3.5.09 Forever in our hearts." and any design added to it is also welcome I want it to look nice Thanks.

33462_9b5c8a12abc6157bc143d664fba95f71

33462_bbe378b0496da0eee1e699f47aa36ede

We won't do the image for you, but we can answer any questions you have about doing it yourself.

(This is absolutely not a "for hire" forum -- paid or free.)

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm not much at photo manipulation but there are some really great tutorials on this forum that should enable you to achieve the desired effect you need for your memorial shirts. Here is a link to a tut by Tabou on removing tricky backgrounds in photos. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29129 You should be able to find most anything in the tutorial section to make a great image.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm not much at photo manipulation but there are some really great tutorials on this forum that should enable you to achieve the desired effect you need for your memorial shirts. Here is a link to a tut by Tabou on removing tricky backgrounds in photos. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29129 You should be able to find most anything in the tutorial section to make a great image.

Thanks I will give it a try.