FulGor3's Gallery

FulGor3

Well this is my first project its just to test out some of the plug-ins i got and fonts... since i learned how to make a metallic flake texture i added that to the sphere, then with the font i added bevel effect... but here is a picture of it, hope you guys like it.. note this is my first time making something like this so some feedback would be much appreciated :)

2s7fdlc.jpg

I think you did well. I like that you included the flake texture. It's good to see you applying the things you learnt.

The text is a bit moth eaten. Some fonts dont work well with Bevel. The text is a bit jaggy & that sometimes happens to me too. I think text has been a bit of an issue with the jaggies, from what I've read in the forum but I thought also that it was fixed.

A good way for me to overcome the jaggies (anti-aliasing) is to work in a canvas 4 times the size I want the finished image to be. It does slow my pc down terribly but the results are really worth it.

I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

You've made a great start to your gallery!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I think you did well. I like that you included the flake texture. It's good to see you applying the things you learnt.

The text is a bit moth eaten. Some fonts dont work well with Bevel. The text is a bit jaggy & that sometimes happens to me too. I think text has been a bit of an issue with the jaggies, from what I've read in the forum but I thought also that it was fixed.

A good way for me to overcome the jaggies (anti-aliasing) is to work in a canvas 4 times the size I want the finished image to be. It does slow my pc down terribly but the results are really worth it.

I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

You've made a great start to your gallery!

Thanks. And yea i plan to change the font, and maybe add some more color to the sphere... but when i have an update i will post it... And thanks Sokagirl... Thanks for the feedback :)