Effect-plugin Request

Hello everybody thanks and congratulations for this great forum. Its my first post here, first of all sorry for my english, I would like to ask-request for a plugin capable of do this candy effect http://www.adobe.com/devnet/fireworks/a ... age008.jpg . I have tested and installed a lot of plugins already, but I am too dumb to do that effect it by myself... (even installed a plugin posted on this forum that appears to be an april´s fool joke hehe)

Does anyone know if exist any plugin already or how can be this done?

Thanks

Greetings

thanks oma and Sarkut for your response, I´ve not played much before with the "curves" option, I am playing with it now, guess i need some practice. It seems a bit difficult for me, but you are right, it seems that the curves effect is what i am looking for, thanks ;)

thanks oma and Sarkut for your response, I´ve not played much before with the "curves" option, I am playing with it now, guess i need some practice. It seems a bit difficult for me, but you are right, it seems that the curves effect is what i am looking for, thanks ;)

You might also try the metallize plugin. It does some of the same things shown in the image link you provided.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE