46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is The Best?

• Paint.NET
    • GIMP
    • Fireworks
    • Photoshop
    • Corel Programs
    • MS Paint

Illnab1024 i rather agree although i voted PDN, for multiple reasons...

Easy To use

Can get VERY Good VEry FAst

Lots of Features!

Free!

and i can go on...

But! Photoshop does have many many many things Paint.net does not...

I voted for Corel (even though it was spelled wrong).

It was a tough call. But, I believe that in a year or so my vote will go to Paint.net.

I already prefer it for most tasks over Corel PhotoPaint. But, there are many things it just can't do... yet.

Also, it is no replacement for CorelDRAW which is what I use for most of my vector drawing.

Normally, I use a combination of tools for a job.

I only voted photoshop, because the work you can do with it is simply stunning. However, I'm a PDN fan boy at heart, and I'm sticking with it for a while :wink:

I only voted photoshop, because the work you can do with it is simply stunning. However, I'm a PDN fan boy at heart, and I'm sticking with it for a while :wink:

I voted PDN simply because it`s easier to get along with. I also have Gimp which,apparently, is similar to PS in a lot of respects(admittedly not ALL) and I find a lot of things that are straight forward in PDN are a pain in Gimp, 3D lettering for one.

So PDN gets the vote for useability.

I voted PDN simply because it`s easier to get along with. I also have Gimp which,apparently, is similar to PS in a lot of respects(admittedly not ALL) and I find a lot of things that are straight forward in PDN are a pain in Gimp, 3D lettering for one.

So PDN gets the vote for useability.

photoshop is the best, but also the most expensive and complex, PaintdotNet is the cheapest along with Gimp, but easier to use so I prefer PDN, but Photoshop is the best.

photoshop is the best, but also the most expensive and complex, PaintdotNet is the cheapest along with Gimp, but easier to use so I prefer PDN, but Photoshop is the best.

I've used Photoshop before and it was a little tough to use. But when I first saw PDN, I fell in love with it right away. :)

I've used Photoshop before and it was a little tough to use. But when I first saw PDN, I fell in love with it right away. :)

I'd never noticed this thread.. :P

Paint.NET is the best for simplicity and general use, but the best image editor is Photoshop.

I'd never noticed this thread.. :P

Paint.NET is the best for simplicity and general use, but the best image editor is Photoshop.

Cheapest? It's free! :wink:

Cheapest? It's free! :wink: