Air Brush Plugin

I have read the threads about Air brush plugins, so this site really don't support the Air brush feature?

You don't have a thread that allows for the download? That's where my artistic talent comes into place.

I don't know how to write programs.

Do you have a link here in the forums for the plugin, if you do? I searched as much as I could, but I don't see any.

Sorry; as of February 2010, it is not an included feature. :? A brush system is being planned for v4.0, however.

If you're interested in using plugins as a temporary drop-in replacement for authentic brushes, you may wish to check out this plugin: CustomBrushes Mini

And as for an airbrush tool, a method for recreating the effect without any plugins has been developed(This tut also includes some other methods for additional effects): Faking Soft Brushes and the Blur/Dodge/Burn Tool I've found that this method can also be used for airbrushing transparency(like photoshop's variable eraser) if you blend your layers right.

Good luck. :)

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

Sorry; as of February 2010, it is not an included feature. :? A brush system is being planned for v4.0, however.

Hmm...I don't know where you heard that...it's certainly a feature request Rick has been looking into, but I never heard him give any ETA, other than "maybe a 4.x release" which does not mean 4.0. Point me to a thread if I'm wrong.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

If you plan to use Paint.NET largely for airbrushing/painting, I point you to another image editing program called the GIMP, whose rather unorthodox layout might confuse you if you're looking for many different kinds of features, but should be fine if you just need an (air)brush tool.