Sign in to follow this  
13_15_4_14_1_18

Amazing Microsoft Paint Artwork

I mean I am pretty sure most of the regulars know how to do that in MS paint, I know how he did it, I used to work out of that program..

It would just take a long time.

He's what you call a real artist who can do it with limited tools and to many free pixels. That spilt water and the waterfall scene were the best, I think.

I agree. The idea behind it is to showcase his talent. He normally just paints.

Boltbait, You might think 'that's a waste of time' because you could do it so much easier in Photoshop or Paint.NET. If he (I'm assuming it's a "he") did it in Photoshop then it would become one of many and not be so impressive. RaveN, how would you do this in MS Paint? I'm curious.

:?

Well the images that look like they had been pasted in he would have a copy out, and copy around pixel for pixel, or area for area, I can see how the circles were done in the beggninng, most of the stuff is simple, he selected and filled, and used colors a tiny bit above and below on the scale as the last.

The Gandalf is amazing. He could have also started off with that gandalf picture, then added onto it.

I dont see that rule. I do see this rule:

10) Don't respond to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject. However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow section of the forum.

Careful of necroposting, Paint_boy.

Does everyone hate me on these forums?

10) Don't respond to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject. However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow section of the forum.

Whoops! Sorry....we (well, I) were/was just trying to keep you from getting hit with a block. You are not hated. At least not by me. I can't speak for Frojo...

However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow section of the forum.

:?: Now thats a loophole which should be closed. :?:

However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow section of the forum.

:?: Now thats a loophole which should be closed. :?:

True, but it's still a loophole so technically this shouldn't be locked. I found it on the last page :D

Anyways back to the drawing. Isn't that amazing? Can you believe someone drew that with Microsoft paint? No copy and pasting either. New text tool. Jeeze it'll blow your socks off.