Matthew's Museum Of Art: Update 2/27/10 ~ Snake Signature

walrusworldstudios

Welcome_To_Walrus__s_Profile_by_walrusworldstudios.png

Hello All!

I am Walrusworldstudios, but please call me Matthew. I prefer that name rather than my username. For now, I will start by showcasing a few of my graphic designs. I really like feedback and constructive criticism, so please, give me some. I have never used C4D's in my images, and I prefer to use the tools Paint.net has given me to create images. I have been using Paint.net for about a year, but I just started getting active on the forums again. I cannot wait for your comments. Again, thank you!

Hot Off The Program

Snake_Signature_2010_by_walrusworldstudios.png

Signatures

Hidden Content:
Lucas_Signature_by_walrusworldstudios.pngMario_Signature_2010_by_walrusworldstudios.pngLuigi_Signature_by_walrusworldstudios.pngWario_Signature_by_walrusworldstudios.pngSnake_Signature_2010_by_walrusworldstudios.png

Hidden Content:
GW98H98GW090GW090GW98H98

This is just some of my works. I will post more when I get feedback on these. Thanks!

Lucas_Signature_by_walrusworldstudios.png

The backdrops are all very interesting, but fool around with image manipulation through effects. Instead of making just backgrounds, try making a foreground. Then, uncenter the main image, and put some other stuff in. It's all about experimentation. Your work is good, but if you keep with the same exact thing over and over again, you art will get old quick.

siggyawesome.jpg

Holey bloody potato! I have a museum!!!--> S_D's Museum!! Clicky!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. But I think you should understand that sigs are more than a backgronud made from scratch, a render, c4d's set to screen. XD

I'll go back to cnc-ing your Snake sig. The render is too montone. It shouldn't be red, the backgronud shouldn't be red. there's a huge colour problem in the sig overall. You should start adding backgronuds found from the web, backgrounds from scratch don't impress anyone.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Yeah, but it is your style for the way you use it. You can implant some Paint.NET effects into it, and get something nice. Like my latest Shadow sig, I used a c4d, and used some effects into it.

Here is the c4d I used:

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/d6kZz ... y15w540191

I turned it to fit the canvas, and I blured it, and put some splinter into it. Even a few duplicated layers and blending modes.

It is not all my work, but the outcome was nice. And the way I used the c4d was my work.

I don't really get that. If you are using a background from the Internet, it isn't really your work, right? It really doesn't make any sense. I have always used backgrounds from scratch. I will try making one like you say, but I do not know if I will like the outcome....

Umm...go to devaintART and search for some good signatures, no one good uses backgrounds from scratch that look really messy like yours. (Unless it's vector or something, I dunno).

No offense, of course.

Right now, you should just read more tutorials.:D

deviantART

sigs n stuff