Hi, new and question, centering a pasted object in .(solved)

I haven't had a ton of time to comb through these forums, but so far I've been unable to find an answer to this question:

Is there a method to pasting something in the exact center of another image? I'm working on an animation where I have an object that grows from a dot into something big, and need this to stay in a fixed position. Any help would be appreciated!:)

Slida

Hi slida, welcome to the forum.

The best place to start here is to thoroughly read the [rule=top]Rules[/rule]. That way you'll save yourself from posting any major mistakes :lol:

Your thread title is a little obsure, please click the EDIT button on the post and amend your title to something a little more descriptive (Rule #6).

The link Welshblue gave you should sort you out (Welshblue is wonderful like that!). Always remember that you should make use of the SEARCH function before you post. In fact I highly recommend bookmarking the search page.

Hey, thanks for the replies. Sorry for the faux pas I was in a rush. I did actually try searching for myself and didn't have much luck, or time to delve further. I figured there must be a plug-in or something, but I didn't find it when I was looking through them. :) I like the program. This particular thing is probably something that should be part of it in the future, I was a bit surprised there was no way to do it. Anyway, it's free and easy to use,and props to the developers!

You may have used the built in forum search button. The one that I linked to (Custom Google Search) gives better results :wink: