Texture Tutorials

Zieon Eslador

For the first time in nearly a month, I have an almost free weekend. To celebrate this, I will be creating a multi-texture creation tutorial. Of the 10 poll options, I will create a tutorial for the top 5.

Poll Ended.

*Note1: Water option will include a mini-tutorial on flow, so don't worry about it's simplicity.

*Note2: All options will include mini-tutorials on how to apply them, once again, do not worry about simplicity.

*Note3: If a tie occurs, I will pick the one that I deem more useful.

*Note4: Skin option will also show alternate steps that create a green leaf texture.

Bark 13% 13% [ 6 ]

Brushed Metals 10% 10% [ 5 ]

Granite 15% 15% [ 7 ]

Heavy Fabric 6% 6% [ 3 ]

Light Fabric 4% 4% [ 2 ]

Paneled Wood 8% 8% [ 4 ]

Skin 17% 17% [ 8 ]

Solid-piece Hardwood 0% 0% [ 0 ]

Synthetic Rubber 6% 6% [ 3 ]

Water 21% 21% [ 10 ]

It appears that I will be creating tutorials for-

Bark

Brushed Metals

Brushed_Metal_Sphere.png

Granite

Granite_Sphere.png?t=1264894217

Skin

Water

Keep watch in the texture sub-forum as I am hoping to be finished with this by Sunday night. Thank you for voting, I'm a very indecisive person and could not choose for myself.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

I voted, would really liked to see some metal and bark texture tuts, maybe some water.

[img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu100/dragonG1/MyUserbar.png[/img]

Alright, so my 'almost free weekend' has been much less free than I'd thought. Mostly because of that 8 inches of snow that takes hours to shovel. Not only that, but I today learned that the Governor's school application I received Friday is due tomorrow. My bad guys, I'll have them up before the beginning of the next weekend.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)