UFO creations

Hey guys. I know it may sound like a weird idea, but what if we held a contest to see who could make the most realistic fake UFO pic? You know, like a WOTW thing? Pretty much all UFO photographs nowadays are subject to harsh UFO skeptics, who claim that the pics were created using a computer. So, if the public has the power to make such convincing hoaxes, why don't we take advantage of that? Let's see which forum member can make the most convincing UFO mod to an existing pic(or a 100% PDN if you feel confident enough) that looks...well, real. What do you guys think about this?

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

I don't know, something like this:

park.jpg

I'm not the best PDN user in the forum, but I'm seen some real artists here and I thought they could probably do a good job at such a contest.

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

I think there's some sort of photo manipulation contest somewhere in the GQ section of the forum -- might be a good new topic to bring up, ya know?

This does seem interesting though :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!