are there any frames available?.

what exactly are you talking about? your question is too vague. Are you looking for frames for digital scrap booking or something else?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

There is a Frames plugin that creates a single color, double color, or beveled style frame around the border of your image. I assume that you are asking about predefined frames like you would see in some programs that look like picture frames that would scale to the dimensions of your image. No, not that I am aware of. That would be pretty cool to have, so you might ask one of the plugin developers if they might be interested in developing something like that. You can however make your own in several ways. You could use the Frame plugin to create a frame, the use the Textureize plugin to add a texture to it, then use the metalize plugin to make it look metalic, and then the color balance plugin to make it look like gold. Or you could use the frame you create as a template to "cut out" a frame from another image. You might want to take some time and browse through the tutorial section and see what Paint.Net can do, you might find something interesting, like a glass, stone, or wood tut that would suit your purpose. Good luck.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I assume that you are asking about predefined frames like you would see in some programs that look like picture frames that would scale to the dimensions of your image. No, not that I am aware of. That would be pretty cool to have, so you might ask one of the plugin developers if they might be interested in developing something like that.

There's a CustomFrames plugin in my legacy plugin pack (it may or may not work in the latest version of PDN), and yes, it's on my long list of plugins I should update when I have the time.

KaHuc.png