How do you get the different brushes? ( stupid i know!)

I know how to use paint.net kinda but on the tutorials and stuff you can get different kinds of brushes like in paint shop, but i cant find how to get on to them :? Click on the brush icon on the tool bar but where do i get on to the diff brushes. And obviously i will have to download some but where will they go?.

I know how to use paint.net kinda but on the tutorials and stuff you can get different kinds of brushes like in paint shop, but i cant find how to get on to them :? Click on the brush icon on the tool bar but where do i get on to the diff brushes. And obviously i will have to download some but where will they go?.

This is an answer I gave on another topic but I think it will steer you in the right direction.

Well that's an interesting look. Ok, you could get the blue icy part in a number of ways, maybe a combination of clouds in white and lite blue, add some noise and blur with your choice of blur plugins. As for the skate marks on the ice, I would use Custom Brushes Mini ( here; viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30118&hilit=Custom+Mini+Brushes ) and try out one of the many brushes that people have posted. Just do a search on Custom brushes to find the thread. Or you can start here; viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32739&p=305468&hilit=post+your+custom+brushes+here#p305468

Good luck, post your results in the Pictorium so we can all see it.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE