Paint.NET Forum Awards Show 2009

BoltBait

I beat Rick. I beat Rick. Little dance around my chair by monitor light...,

Of course having the PDN rules tatoo'd to my forearms means they are always close at hand...., :lol:

wow thanks guys! i am honored :D. I dunno bout the troll one but rookie of the year :shock: i am deeply humbled. Thanks to all who voted and congratulations on everyone else who won an award.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

First off I would like to say that glue_man was robbed I tell ya ! Where's the UN when you need them !

Secondly, Thank You All ! Now I need to finish all those video project I started and never finished because I was distracted with PdN. I have always been told I had a face made for radio. :lol: And thanks for the nomination for the Picasso award, I guess I need to crank up the weirdness knob to 13. Congrats to AFG ! You do some beautiful works man !

Now my 13 cents worth....

@ Chad, Congrats on the one and on the other, not so much. :lol: I swear I didn't vote for you on the Mimi Bobeck Award, you can ask Bolt Bait ! (feverishly dials his attorney)

@ EER, Just one question, do you carve a notch somewhere when you ban someone or lock a thread ? You know like the gunslingers did when they gunned down another bad guy? I can't wait to see the "bant hammer" trophy.

@ pyrochild, From one eccentric to another, you are not that eccentric, you can do better, don't turn to the dark side, Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and *became* Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. Hey, I didn't know that EER was your father ! No, no, put away that gun man ! Don't do it, I was just kidding.............

@ Oma & Helen, Congrats, you are both winners in my book my little birdie friends :D

@ Bolt Bait, Congrats on the Homer Simpson award, and to think I always thought you were being serious. You are still the plugin king to me. PdN would not be the same without your "I use them every day" plugins. Great stuff man ! So what't the next movie I should rent? I like sci fi stuff, no chick flicks please !

@ Ash, looking forward to your triumphant return !

@ WelshBlue. Congrats man ! I knew you had it in the bag. It was all the votes from Finland. Great stuff this year.

@ Genius, sometimes life sends you subtle little messages........

@ flip, I'm so very very sorry. Maybe they will start a support forum for your problem(s).

Congrats to all the winners, good and bad, I'm sure you deserved it in so many ways. Thanks BB for all the work that went into this effort. You Da Man !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I have a question. Do you get a special rank for the spool awards (The UBB gamer, The sports guru, etc.)?

Just curious. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@TheOnlyChad, Keep hiding under that bridge!

@Cellus, Keep Getting Pawned!

@Oma, We all need somebody to lean on!

@Helen and Oma, Keep on Tweeting!

@Pyrochild, I suggest you go to law school ;)!

@david.atwell, Run before somebody eats you!

@BoltBait, Keep being funny!

@Darkshock, Keep doing what you do!

@LFC4EVER, Keep running...a little higher!

@BoltBait, Could you get me some popcorn?

@usedHONDA, COULD YOU TAKE OUT YOUR EARPHONES?(sorry i know about the caps lock rule but i had too :D )

@Rick Brewster, Keep forgetting about that work you have to do!

@A Fleeting Glimpse, Keep being in your imaginary land!

@Welshblue, Keep hopping over them lotus flowers!

@APShredder, Keep plugging in that laptop or it'll go off!

@Darkshock, Awesome Sig!

@Oma, wear that crown with pride!

Oh and Flip...Stay in bed tomorrow...:D

No offence intended...There's always hope for me next year...I was too new...

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

How dare someone change my nickname to FrontCannon :lol:

I called the most runner-ups? Nice, it seems like I've got used to this community :D

WEOMPA nominee... well, something I expected :P

Rookie Of The Year -> same

Pauly Shore -> some people just don't get irony :)

Picasso -> ??? My art is considered weird? I find that weird. :o

4 nominations. In my first 6 months on this forum. Beware, you didn't see the last of me :lol:

Congrats to all the winners, and Sarkut, you really deserved the Proton Award!

Since the results have now been revealed, i'll post my full vote:

The Mimi Bobeck Award: TopHATSlash

The Real Estate Award: Rick Brewster

The "Wrong End of A Massive Pwnage" Award: bluecasters

The Proton Award: Ego Eram Reputo

The Big Bird Award: Myrddin

The Howard Hughes Award: Mike Ryan

The Radiance Award: Oma

Rookie of the Year: theonlychad

The Homer Simpson Award: Juraiko1324

The Pauly Shore Award: BoltBait

The Hit & Miss Award: code_ember

1) Captain N (The UBB gamer): Everyone

2) The MVP (The sports guru): LFC4EVER

3) Siskel & Ebert (The movie guru): TopHATSlash

4) Rolling Stone (The music guru): UsedHONDA

5) 101010 (The computer guru): Neil Cassidy

The Picasso Award: MadJik

The Monet Award: CommanderSozo

The GE Award (author/plugin): Ed Harvey

The Marlboro Award: Ash

“And your newest mod for the Paint.NET forum is CommanderSozo!”:

“Wow, look, oma is showing her art in the Louvre!”:

“Hey, Michael J Hardy has his own TV show!”:

“Hello, I’m Rick Brewster and I’m an alcoholic.”:

“In local news, police have finally gunned down Axle from his murderous rampage.”:

“OMGWTFLOLBBQ, glue_man just got bant good!”:

The Kings/Queens of Paint.NET

1) Pyrochild

2) CommanderSozo

3) Oma

4) Ed Harvey

KaHuc.png

Well, all I can say is thanks to everyone that voted vista? for the Pauly Shore award! :D

Before I go, there is one thing I must say to everyone:

What do you get when you mix Paint.NET with liquids?

Pint.NET :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy the freshly baked joke! :wink:

Enjoy the freshly baked joke! :wink:

More like half-baked. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I must say I'm so overwhelmed and thank all that voted for me from the bottom of my heart. You are such a great group. I really am speechless. I know its hard to beleive, I'm just glad they didn't give out a long winded award as that would be one I'd more than expect.

deep breath its really hard to think of a proper speech of thanks you.

BoltBait I'd like to thank you for hosting the awards night once again. Fine super job. Rick, amazing program. I can not ever thank you enough for all the hours of enjoyment and learning you have provided for this old gal. The mods are so super its easy to come by and chat on the forum, and the plugin guys well my pictures would be pretty bland with out you all. All those that come by my gallery thanks to you as well you keep me motivated.

my friends at Fans keep me on my toes and push me to go just one further.

I'd also like to say I'm just tickled with the quality of the artwork that was done this year. It truly made my early morning coffee and viewing of the galleries a true pleasure. To all that won awards even some of the funny ones congrats and I'm glad you all are part of this lovely community of artistic people.

ciao OMA

@ EER, Just one question, do you carve a notch somewhere when you ban someone or lock a thread ? You know like the gunslingers did when they gunned down another bad guy? I can't wait to see the "bant hammer" trophy.

I use the notch method. I'm on my third computer desk!