How to Install Plugins ×

Color Filter, Color Tint, Posterize, Threshold and more...

Ed Harvey

• 2 years later...

When you do "polish" your plug-ins & fix the glitch(es) I suggest putting them in separate .dll files for better organization: If somebody were to ask me ~ what plug-ins I used for something, or I was trying to find certain plug-ins in storage, I might not know which collective .dll file(s) that/those plug-in(s) are in (or if I have it/them at all in the case of storage).

I wish we'd all been ready.

The pdf or ebook versions of the Plugin Index lists all the dll's and the plugin packs.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the necro post but I'm having an issue with this plugin "Color Filter", Here is the error report:

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
      Effect Name: EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilterEffect
      Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.ColorWheel' from assembly 'PaintDotNet, Version=3.510.4297.28970, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilterEffectConfigDialog.InitializeComponent()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilterEffectConfigDialog..ctor()
   at EdHarvey.Edfects.Effects.ColorFilterEffect.CreateConfigDialog()
   at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 799

Just wondering if somebody could help with this as I am trying to create a nebula using one of the other tutorials on here and they said I need that plugin :s

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks :)

This is an old version.  Try this one: Ed Harvey's Effects