Paint.NET Forum Awards Ballot 2009

BoltBait

:lol: we've all been there at one point or another. but you manage to wear egg on your face with dignity. I'm predicting you don't win there were others that really beat you out with far worse.

but then again if you really want that questionable honor we could arrange it. :lol: just kidding.

good luck to all and keep in mind there are some real winners amoung us good awards and bad, but its all in fun. If you win the bad awards take them with grace and think of it as just friendly gentle teasing one pdn friend to another.

ciao OMA

For That I Should Get The Mimi Bobeck Award

:cry: Oh What Was Me :cry:

Oh! Well Hell To That!, That Was Last Year

And This Award 101010: Rick Brewster, He Did Blow Up On Me But, He Does Deserve The Award

Nah that alone isn't premises for the mimi boebeck award. The person should have an ungodly amount of posts for a short period. I just hope everyone doesn't vote me for that lol.... :shock: :shock:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

well, i did. after thinking about it, no way anyone else... though, your posts have content, unlike trolls...

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Ditto Oma - Mine has been sent in already, yeah all done & dusted, Frontcannon. :lol:

Don't quite underdstand why we tell people who we voted for. My thinking was that it should be anonymous?

:lol: its all just chatter barbieq talking up the awards. :lol: I better actually sit down and think about sending mine in. :lol: when's the cut off again.

ciao OMA

An oldie, but a goodie:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20316

Oh wow. That was from soooo long ago. I can't believe I did that. :lol: :oops:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

We shall find out tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how quickly BB tabulates the result.

You wouldn't believe how long this takes. I'll probably tally on Monday and post on Tuesday.

Keep those votes coming in. There's still time left! 8)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game