Paint.NET Forum Awards Ballot 2009

BoltBait

Hmph, at the time of the Skitzo incident, I was actually slightly jealous; I was the first to offer constructive help, and I get a "um, wow... yea, ok... i guess..." and then Mike Ryan comes around, and, despite specifically stating he's adding on to my own posts, he get's a "wow, you actually took the time to write that..for me?...

well i appreciate it, and yea, I will go check all of the people out.

Thank you so much!!

" Guess no-one's perfect, especially not me.

Hmph, at the time of the Skitzo incident, I was actually slightly jealous; I was the first to offer constructive help, and I get a "um, wow... yea, ok... i guess..." and then Mike Ryan comes around, and, despite specifically stating he's adding on to my own posts, he get's a "wow, you actually took the time to write that..for me?...

well i appreciate it, and yea, I will go check all of the people out.

Thank you so much!!

" Guess no-one's perfect, especially not me.

I don't think I ever noticed he did that. To be quite honest, I now feal pretty bad about that :|

signature.png

I couldn't fill in half of them because I hadn't been here long enough. But I think I did pretty well.
I think I have been busy for a couple hours and then I thought... I give up.. am sorry that I haven't filled in every award...

lol

If anyone else has trouble thinking up a contender for an award, feel free to pencil my name in. I've never won one of these... :twisted:

I couldn't fill in half of them because I hadn't been here long enough. But I think I did pretty well.
I think I have been busy for a couple hours and then I thought... I give up.. am sorry that I haven't filled in every award...

lol

If anyone else has trouble thinking up a contender for an award, feel free to pencil my name in. I've never won one of these... :twisted:

Lol lol lol! BoltBait feel free to pencil in "Crazy Pyro Man" for the two or three positions I didn't have an entry for. :lol:

If the M stands for "Minor," sure... :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Heh. What other way to make someone laugh than spamming Chaos Rainbows Of Cute Teddy Bears That Have Awesome Fedoras And Ponies With Fluffy Pillows That Make me Feel Good Inside.

You are thinking now, what an epic failure to get the Funniest Person award.

So true. :roll:

Anyways, I'm not around that much to know all this! The only people I know are the names easy to remember! Ash... Erm, Rick... Uhh... Some Eram Raputo guy, he's a mod. I'm sorry you have so few votes, but as I said, I don't know enough people. Ugh, screw this, I'll vote next year. :lol:

Signature-1.png

Trolololol

I'm such A Dweeb I Clearly Misunderstood This Rule

Do not put something like this in your thread title: RICK READ THIS THREAD!!! That is extremely rude and annoying.

I Put

mrgreen.gif Rick Could You Give Me A Hand?

I Thought That Was Not against The Rules Because I Did NOT Put Something Like This

fire.gif RICK HELP ME DO THIS!!!

But I Was Wrong

For That I Should Get The Mimi Bobeck Award

:cry: Oh What Was Me :cry:

Oh! Well Hell To That!, That Was Last Year

Last edited By Bryan1998: I'll Keep It A Surprise OK?