Paint.NET Forum Awards Ballot 2009

BoltBait

Damn, I was hoping the Glue_Man thing had been forgotten...I am still embarrased that I got suckered in. Love to meet him in a dark alley, alone! Borrow one of Welshy's axes. Hmmm, now I'm being very unkind.

I don't think anyone could forget him. Don't worry I got suckered in too. If I recall, he asked how to fix a lawnmower......

Here's a copy of my ballot that I submitted to BoltBait.

Here's my reason why Cellus deserves the WEOMPA award. :lol:

Ah, I remember this guy now :D

That was rather hilarious when it happened.

If you think that was funny, check out this thread that Cellus went on and on about ribbionization and ended with d.a locking the thread. That was an entertainment in itself.

Man, there were three locked threads in the Alfredo that deserves consideration for the WEOMPA.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

If you think that was funny, check out this thread that Cellus went on and on about ribbionization and ended with d.a locking the thread. That was an entertainment in itself.

Man, there were three locked threads in the Alfredo that deserves consideration for the WEOMPA.

Just read the whole thing. Cellus got pwned by David Atwell. He had it coming to him though.

Here's a copy of my ballot that I submitted to BoltBait.

Here's my reason why Cellus deserves the WEOMPA award. :lol:

Ah, I remember this guy now :D

That was rather hilarious when it happened.

Lol, I remember kinda getting in on that. Cellus is gonna get my vote. :D

Are we going to have it so that each person can only get one award? It seems kinda fair.

Ex: If someone wins two awards, the runner-up gets one of them if they haven't won another award. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y