Sign in to follow this  
Gamer_World14

What did you receive for Christmas 2009?

This topic is designated for what you received this Christmas this year of 2009. I hope there isn't a topic like this already, i did a quick search to check, and didn't see anything (so i am sorry if there is). If you don't celebrate Christmas, please post what you received for whatever holiday you do celebrate :D

This is now the second year of this event, please thank Wilson for reminding me to put up this topic this year.

If you'd like to see the first year of this topic here it is: What did you receive for Christmas 2008?

Same rules as last year, here you are:

Topic Rules:

-nothing inappropriate

-only post a maximum of 10 gifts you received (just kidding there is no limit, i was just saying this so i wouldn't be jealous).

-post gifts from whatever December/January 2009 holidays you received gifts from (does not include birthdays) :(

I guess there isn't that many rules... so have fun!

Be sure to ask questions if i didn't give enough details on this. :D

I got a Blue PSP, and a blue coffee mug. :D Too bad I have to share the PSP with my brother, my dad said it'd be stupid to buy two PSP's.

Since I don't see my friends too often they gave me mine early ..

A blanket and The Harry Potter Half Blood Prince DVD with a bag of truffles chocolate * yummy *

I just recieved my first gift: a Deluxe Jesus Christ action figure, with two plastic fish and five plastic loaves of bread, and I can't forget the reversible vase of either wine or water. Well, Merry Christmas! :|

I just recieved my first gift: a Deluxe Jesus Christ action figure, with two plastic fish and five plastic loaves of bread, and I can't forget the reversible vase of either wine or water. Well, Merry Christmas! :|

:lol: Hey, if you don't want it, you know where to send it to.

I've received, so far, a Canon 50mm f/1.8, $25 to Starbucks, and a sketchbook.

Sorry guys, I re-edited the topic description to 2009, I copied and pasted the text from last year and thought I got everything.

EDIT: Sounds like everyone got nice gifts! :)

It totally got a Canon 50D :D

Muahaha - my parents are usually never impulsive like this - man I am soooo happy right now!

I got around $90 in cash/vouchers, a t-shirt, and lots of chocolate. As presents for the whole family I/we got a dance mat type game for the computer and and little cheap camera for point-and-shoot purposes :)

I got a tipod, which should come in useful, £50 (go Brits!), some nice puzzles and, best of all, a glimpse of my sister being happy for the first time in months.

A new camera, a chess set, modern warfare 2, gran turismo psp, a book, a signed baseball, 2 sports sweatshirts, a calendar, and candy!

I love Christmas!

I got a mattress! I've also now got 12 of Robert Jordan's 14 books in the Wheel of Time series, since the last 2 aren't finished yet.

Oh no, please stop now! They will eat away at your life! I know, because I've read 'em all (except for The Gathering Storm, I haven't picked it up yet). :P