Sprite Animation Helper (v 1.0.0.96 updated June 19,2018)

7 hours ago, BitFlip said:

I really like Sprite Animation Helper, I just wish it would add a zero to the named frames if they happen to be more than 10, as it is now I have to manually rename the files so that they end up in the right order (2 being interpreted as a higher number than 10; but 02 wouldn't be).

Since it is activly being worked on I really hope that could get implemented some day.

Is this not a nuisance for anyone else? Or do you solve it in some other way?

Just implemented your sugestion in v1.0.0.96 which adds zero padding as needed to frame numbers when exporting individual frames.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 6:11 AM, Pixey said:

Hello @Klink75 and welcome :)

In the animation tutorial the author shows you how to use 'PingPong' by checking the box.

Hi Pixey! I actually have the exact same question as Klink75. I see how to toggle on the "PingPong" option by checking the box, however when I go to Export, it exports without PingPonging the image. It goes frame 12341234 rather than 1234321. Do you know if there is a way to keep PingPong applied when exporting and not just previewing?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mackenzieg said:

Do you know if there is a way to keep PingPong applied when exporting and not just previewing?

I'll look into this tomorrow for you @mackenzieg :)

Meanwhile I made my first spite gif with his Plugin:   shooting-man.gif    ninja.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:40 PM, Hiddena0 said:

When I try to use it, the window defaults to a small size and when I expand it, it stays small. 

@Hiddena0 when you are in the animate box, be sure to use the Zoom and when you save it, click that you want it zoomed, then you'll have a bigger image :)

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi @mackenzieg I think if you are looking to save the layers the Ping Pong creates, which seems to be that it goes to the end of the line and then goes backwards, would be to use Paint.net for this.

The best way would be to make your Gif first in Ping Pong mode, then go to the saved Gif and add this code after the title = .agif.  Then open Paint.net and import the .agif and it will open up in the layers you made with the ping pong.  It will look like this:

3pAxkl4.png

< Clickable >

You can then re-animate it with @midora's Animate Plugin if you want to.  You would have to, though, do the layers from 1 - 16 backwards.  I believe there is a way to this inside of File Explorer.

Hope this helps you.  
YHkRJsA.gif 

30b8T8B.gif