recursor

Sprite Animation Helper (v 1.0.0.96 updated June 19,2018)

Whenever I use the plugin to animate a sprite the Animation Helper window opens very small. When I resize the window to be bigger, all the text/buttons in the window remain smooshes in a tiny section of the window and are basically unusable. Any ideas on how I can fix this. I'm running the newest version of windows 10. Any help would be great! Thanks

animationHelperWindow.PNG

I really like Sprite Animation Helper, I just wish it would add a zero to the named frames if they happen to be more than 10, as it is now I have to manually rename the files so that they end up in the right order (2 being interpreted as a higher number than 10; but 02 wouldn't be).

Since it is activly being worked on I really hope that could get implemented some day.

Is this not a nuisance for anyone else? Or do you solve it in some other way?

7 hours ago, BitFlip said:

I really like Sprite Animation Helper, I just wish it would add a zero to the named frames if they happen to be more than 10, as it is now I have to manually rename the files so that they end up in the right order (2 being interpreted as a higher number than 10; but 02 wouldn't be).

Since it is activly being worked on I really hope that could get implemented some day.

Is this not a nuisance for anyone else? Or do you solve it in some other way?

Just implemented your sugestion in v1.0.0.96 which adds zero padding as needed to frame numbers when exporting individual frames.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, recursor said:

Just implemented your sugestion in v1.0.0.96 which adds zero padding as needed to frame numbers when exporting individual frames.

Thank you so much! That was fast.