Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Post Your Desktop Thread

Extraordinarily, I saw the mushroom-like one on dA yesterday, and the dude couldn't remember where he'd seen it. I loved it when I saw it and after about an hour of looking I gave up, so thank you very much Bobofthedead :D.

TheFreak002, I see you enjoy pacman, and free music from limewire. :lol: No offence, but I dont really like your BG, its wierd, and you have way too many icons. (why firefox and IE? lol)

desktopnt9.jpg

That's my desktop! Its actually our gaming computer, I do all my pdn stuff on my mother's comp, but it's not as interesting!

-19inch 1280x1024 gaming screen, the screen they used during the WCG tournements. (though I resized to 600x800 for loading purpose)

-Backround is from ETQW, though I should change it becasue after the reviews I've seen, it dosnt look so good...

-My desktop is a bit messy, i'm dued for a lil clean up :wink:

... you have way too many icons. (@ me)

well from looking at other posts, i dont think i have that many icons and even so, i might have many but at least they're well-organized and i find the shortcuts i want when i want them :P

@MRavioli: Yes! You are the only other person I know of who also has their taskbar on the top, brilliant. It does make life easier as it's easier for the hand to be pushed up to the top rather than pulled down the the bottom, can't remember where I read it but I think it was on one of these 'how to customize your desktop' websites - it was kinda like feng shui for your computer.