Sign in to follow this  
Picc84

Post Your Desktop Thread

[substantiated guess] 1920x1080. [/substantiated guess]

Good guess 0(-,-)0 . 1920x1080 it is. ;)

csm725 - is that a Dell Dock along the top of your screen? I only ask because I watched vids on You Tube of people using the XPS16 and they all had the dock, but when mine arrived it was not there. :(

theres lot of great third party apps and wallpapers + lots of other fun stuff at there webside :), tho i dont like most of the wallpapers for a widescreen resolution...

edit: sorry i thought the link let to Rocketdocks wepside... :) which can be downloaded here

Edited by ImAnOwl?

Ugh, I'd hate having everything cluttered on my desktop, I would not be able to stand it.

I don't understand how you could possibly keep everything there... do you ever click any of those shortcuts besides Firefox?

I used to really like Fences, but now I don't use it. Even though I like how it cleans up my desktop, I don't like how it bogs down extra memory and everything. That's why I just use RocketDock and keep a few icons off to the side. :)

i use "rainmeter" + "rocketdock"! rocketdock for the few things i use a lot... and rainmeter for links to webside and smaller programs.. + cpu usage network, and some other info about my laptop...

I've tried Rainmeter so many times but just when I think it's perfect, the config files get corrupted or something and then Rainmeter crashes every time I try to load it.:mad: I would love it if I could actually get it to work but because I can't, I often use Multimeter for Windows Sidebar.