Post Your Desktop Thread

Here's my updated one.

desktop61508ax8.th.png

Nice wallpaper, may I ask for a link if you have it?

That's an idea, how about we all post links to our wallpapers if we can...? It would be helpful to others if there's an interest in it. For instance, wasn't it BotD who was enquiring recently after the theme wallpaper (of jake2k?)? I think this be good.

Here's my updated one.

desktop61508ax8.th.png

Nice wallpaper, may I ask for a link if you have it?

That's an idea, how about we all post links to our wallpapers if we can...? It would be helpful to others if there's an interest in it. For instance, wasn't it BotD who was enquiring recently after the theme wallpaper (of jake2k?)? I think this be good.

Yup, it was. Hello again: the me has returned.

+ 1 vote for having to acknowledge where you got your resources from...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

I'm too new to PDN (not even a week) so I am far from ready to make a nice wallpaper - maybe I never will, but we'll see that. (I'm not exactly the artistic type... :oops: )

Anyway, this thread gives me the opportunity to post one of my very first pictures which I made with PDN, the second or third one. Incidentially, I took a desktop screenshot as the basis for it, so here it is.

azw3vun1ha7zcocei.jpg