Post Your Desktop Thread

Picc84

desktop.png

the background is from here.

It's John Frusciante from Red Hot Chili Peppers :D

Object dock but I keep it on hide until rollover, so I rolled over for screenshot :P

and I will always have even number of shortcuts on either side, so if i get a new one i'll put on another, and if i get rid of one i'll get rid of another. xD

sorry for blurriness... I don't know why it is blurry...

I have Vista, and a Vista Orb... How? :D Try downloading ViOrb or something, It will simulate the overlaying part of the orb.

http://stephanheijl.deviantart.com/art/ ... p-82836670

Yes, it's way too big for the forum, so click the link.

You're right, Stephan, but you can't use ViOrb etc along with True Transparency. :evil:

Sure you can. I do.

:shock: Tell. me. now. How on earth did you get ViOrb to work with True Transparency!!

You should post a screenshot with Windows Blinds . . .

i will soon lol but im installing loads of other stardock things :D lol i like stardock they make amaizng desktop customizing things :D and apparently one of thier games is really good :D

Stardock has some neat stuff, but it really bloats up a computer. I wouldn't advise it for anysystem with less than 2 gigs of ram.

You're right, Stephan, but you can't use ViOrb etc along with True Transparency. :evil:

Sure you can. I do.

:shock: Tell. me. now. How on earth did you get ViOrb to work with True Transparency!!

I just turn them both on...

4857_3771e9e51a7772b5f17b6663a1f8af85

I just turn them both on...

[attachment=0]desktop.jpg[/attachment]

I've now found a way to use both but it's not a very "stable" solution.

@CommanderSozo: What version of TT and ViOrb are you using then?

Anyway, here's my latest screenshot, I love the new sidebar! :mrgreen:

2hxqfqv.png

Just too show off some visual effects of my computer[attachment=0]desktop 2.jpg[/attachment]

o wow im on it :D lol

well ive made a new wallpaper and edited one of hydrattz's rocketdock themes :D so its black and white(well grey lol) so it matches the wallpaper :D

and the little thing in the corner is really cool :D it was from a stardock thing i downlaoded lol :D

th_screenshot3-1.png

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

@d@lton: all you need now is safari :D lol

Lol. I've thought about it. But I heard it's a horrible browser.

:?

Btw, I noticed you play second life or teen life.. don't really remember which it is. THat's cool. I used to. Got rid of it though.

:/

I might reinstall it again some day.

:lol:

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)

@d@lton: all you need now is safari :D lol

Lol. I've thought about it. But I heard it's a horrible browser.

:?

Btw, I noticed you play second life or teen life.. don't really remember which it is. THat's cool. I used to. Got rid of it though.

:/

I might reinstall it again some day.

:lol:

second life :D ive not even seen teen life but i know it only alows you to go into pg areas so :? well it aint very fun as you cant go many places that are fun like this army im ins place :D

ive actually thought of getting safari though...you can download it if youre updating i tunes to the newest version

and if youre thinking my screenshots are the same theres a small diference...there are two icons i couldnt delete behind the little callendar :D lol

edit: i installed viorb vistart true transparency and longhorn side bar :D

the name has been blured out....

th_screenshot6.png

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Here's mine. You can see the forum thread in the taskbar, and the wallpaper is really just a 4x4 bitmap in Stretch mode.

6505_13a05d28512db408621188bb2c596685

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak." — GLaDOS