Post Your Desktop Thread

Picc84

Panhead[/b]":2jxk0nk6]

nice background, but how do you get the nice little tool bar thing on the very top?

ObjectDock

or

RocketDock

i guess :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Panhead[/b]":14pgkpx2]

nice background, but how do you get the nice little tool bar thing on the very top?

ObjectDock

or

RocketDock

i guess :)

Thanks you so much, got rocket dock :mrgreen: , i promise to post my desktop soon, just gotta costumize the rocket dock

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

whats object dock and rocket dock???

That's that google is for...

whats google, just kidding :lol: :wink:

ok, here is my desktop

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/Panhead3/Mydesktop.png

big image due to my screen size

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

hehe, i forgot about that, no i am not, i was trying to learn it a little while ago, its pretty hard...i have a Korean exchange student

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

No icons...just ObjectDock. Actually, I did all this converting to Firefox+ObjectDock today. Used to use Windows Sidebar before, but it bored me :)

MyDesktop.jpg

I was in a nostalgic mood one day, so I just edited a bunch of pics with PdN(used polar inversion indirectly to get the "looking at you" technique). Ironically, I myself as a person appear only four times.

CMD - Desktop Update!

I like my Desktop clean:

cmdesktopsm.png

[ click the image for the full-size screenshot ]

Three icons on the Desktop itself, and all my programs in the Quick-Launch bar. I left Songbird there for the screenshot because it's basically become a permanent fixture down on the bottom in Shade feather mode, so much so that I've actually considered making a wallpaper or two with a built-in area where the shade will look at home. The background is one I created featuring Diane Krueger, and can be seen here on my deviantART.

And yes, I did have The GIMP running when I took the screenshot. :P

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

• 2 months later...
vista? you have xp....but you have the vista orb...how :shock:

this is mine :D

th_screenshot2-1.png

The secret is to find a decent Vista theme! :wink:

Also, I'm sure you're aware with the fact that I'm jealous with you having Windows Blinds! :) You should post a screenshot with Windows Blinds . . .

I should check the topics in the overflow more often... This is a cool idea!

Here's mine:

th_AdamsDesktop1.png

The picture is of my big brother, seven year age difference, getting mondo huge air on his bike. I have the silver theme, beats blue and olive green by a ton. I have my bottom bar thing raised two "quick launch icon's heights", so I can fit all of mine, and still have space for windows. I still have my Photoshop icon on my desktop, from my free 30-day trial, never got rid of it...

Edit: Forgot to th_ the IMG Code... :oops: :oops: