Post Your Desktop Thread

Picc84

XP because that's an XP Recycle Bin icon. If it wasn't for that, your Bricopack topic gives away which OS you haven't got. ;)

--------------------------------------------

A few more hours and my new Vista screenshot shall be up. It'll be a default wallpaper for now, only until I've transferred all my files across. Although, I have a dodgy screen size now so I'll have to be careful which wallpaper I choose... or use PDN to modify them. My old was 1024x768, my new 1280x720. Mixed feelings.

l_ed07ccce3ad927f0de4ecd25c0e36d0b.png

You know (this goes for my computer - I don't know about anyone else's) but if you save your wallpaper as a bmp, or more specifically, anything but a GIF or PNG, without changing any performance display settings, then the text on the Desktop Icons will have a transparecy, instead of a black background color

- just a thought

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

l_ed07ccce3ad927f0de4ecd25c0e36d0b.png

You know (this goes for my computer - I don't know about anyone else's) but if you save your wallpaper as a bmp, or more specifically, anything but a GIF or PNG, without changing any performance display settings, then the text on the Desktop Icons will have a transparecy, instead of a black background color

- just a thought

Thanks, I'll try that. [if I still have a PdN file of it saved somewhere]

A few more hours and my new Vista screenshot shall be up.
It's been more than a few hours... quite a few more... and I'm finally uploading my desktop.

desktop010108lt9.th.png

I haven't finished installing all my programs yet as I'm doing it as I go along; if and when I need them. I also should change my user account picture, but, to be honest, I can't be bothered.

Now, how sexy is that wallpaper? Credit goes to LukeAvery, and the actual wallpaper from here: http://lukeavery.deviantart.com/art/The-Tree-Widescreen-33868383. There are some gorgeous Vista wallpapers - Auras, Soft Auras, default Compaq wallpapers, etc. - but Luke's clinched it for me. I was also mistaken about my screen resolution: I thought it at first (before actually switching on my laptop) to be 1280x720, but rather, instead, it is 1280x800.

- just a thought

omg dude you saved my desktop O.o it was really ugly :shock:

FordMustang.png

I Like Fifa 2007!

:wink:

LOOL I havnt put it on...you see im just standard user :evil: :x and what ever the administrator installs i get....and if i try to delete the shortcut i have to have permission....yes it sucks...BAD!!!

But i will be getting myself a comp soon....when i get a job lol

I Like Fifa 2007!

:wink:

LOOL I havnt put it on...you see im just standard user :evil: :x and what ever the administrator installs i get....and if i try to delete the shortcut i have to have permission....yes it sucks...BAD!!!

But i will be getting myself a comp soon....when i get a job lol

i needed to Spare for 3 years!

anyway , il post mine soon :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

• 2 weeks later...

@vista , i used the perfection theme but then it says *cannot find UXtheme32* and then my start icon and etc. was gone so he crashed .. any help?

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Thats right, no icons, not even a recycle bin

Untitled-1.png

nice background, but how do you get the nice little tool bar thing on the very top?

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.