iGreens pop art Gallery

iGreen

Claire_Bennet_by_greenwinters.jpg

Claire Bennet from heroes pop art

found picture of Clair shooting Nathan on the heroes website and decided to make this

the newsprint effect was actually pretty hard to make on PDN

Green_winter_by_greenwinters.jpg(actually made in the gimp but thought I'd post it anyways because it was my first graphic design that I ever made...I just found it on my computer)

Superman_Burst_by_greenwinters.jpg

super_in_the_sky_by_greenwinters.jpg

blue_guitar_by_greenwinters.jpg

isaacnewtonbg.jpg(made for a powerpoint in math class)

http://fav.me/d2h068z

cocacola.jpg

Coca_Cola_II_by_greenwinters.jpg

Coca_Cola_III_by_greenwinters.png

kurtsig.png

{deviantART} {gallery} {website coming soon}

• 3 weeks later...
Guitar Peice is my favourite! :D How did you render the picture of the cheerleader ?

Well she's Hayden Penatierra by the way, she's on a show called heroes

I might right a tutorial on my rendering later but I basically outlined her with an eraser made another layer with the transparency selected and then deleted the background and used the smudge plug-in around the edges and used a glow

The newsprint was very complicated and I don't really remember everything that I did

And thanks for the guitar comment I made that off of a picture I took of my guitar, I wish it actually was that color though.

kurtsig.png

{deviantART} {gallery} {website coming soon}

what a nice gallery you've started. I like the one with the lines and the silver tree. don't know if you named it but it so beautiful it needs a name!

I'll be watching your progress and I'm sure I'll be seeing some magnificent paint.net pictures here in your gallery very very soon. You have some nice artistic talent.

ciao OMA

Guitar Peice is my favourite! :D How did you render the picture of the cheerleader ?

Well she's Hayden Penatierra by the way, she's on a show called heroes

I might right a tutorial on my rendering later but I basically outlined her with an eraser made another layer with the transparency selected and then deleted the background and used the smudge plug-in around the edges and used a glow

The newsprint was very complicated and I don't really remember everything that I did

And thanks for the guitar comment I made that off of a picture I took of my guitar, I wish it actually was that color though.

I have had a massive problem with rendering lately so that would help.

[center][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2s960pi.png[/img][/center]